Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 56 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

Wilder says no defender coming in today.

We better hope he gets over his ridiculous aversion to playing a right footer at LCB.

A lot is hinging on Ampadu this season.

Ampadu will probably cover Egan on Sunday i just wish we would consider Stevens instead of Robinson and get Lowe at LWB. Stevens is no worse then Robinson and in my opinion would make a better job of the role. The major benefit would be an injection of pace at LWB. It does not seem to be that popular but i think we are going to have to consider Lowe to try and get better service to Brewster.

Looking at the QPR game I can’t help thinking Osayi Samuel could have given us the creativity we need. Could have done a deal involving Freeman. Too late now

Anyone care to have a guess who was man of the match for Forest in their win today? I’ll give you a clue he plays in the attacking midfield role and is on loan there...... 😡

Anyone care to have a guess who was man of the match for Forest in their win today? I’ll give you a clue he plays in the attacking midfield role and is on loan there...... 😡
Why do ya think he's on loan to the championship and not playing in the Premier League? There's no comparison in the 2 leagues the Premier league is far superior.Leon Clarke scored for the Shrews today should we have kept him as well. UTMPB

Yes, but they were vs Blackburn...not Man City or Arsenal.

We all know the lad is a good Championship player, but he didn't make the step up for us.

We don‘t play big six sides every week. The team we put out at Anfield doesn’t mean we have to put the same side or formation out against Fulham, Burnley, WBA, Brighton etc.. Freeman is a much much better player than Osborn.

There was a big falling out with Wilder time to move on BK. The lads need our 100 percent support tomorrow

Yes, but they were vs Blackburn...not Man City or Arsenal.

We all know the lad is a good Championship player, but he didn't make the step up for us.

Respect your point, however, can you say he got a fair crack of the whip?
Callum Robinson was played out of position and didn't fit the bill. Can the same be said about Freeman? And if so who's fault is that?
Why does McBurnie spend most of his time when we are attacking joining in the ball retention triangles out wide? If it's not because it's planned surely it would have stopped after the first time. Not trying to start a row but if your number 9 isn't lurking with intent just onside attacking the goal WTF is he on the pitch for? Makes more headers defending corners. Clough must be spinning in his grave. And I don't mean the one still alive!

Respect your point, however, can you say he got a fair crack of the whip?
Callum Robinson was played out of position and didn't fit the bill. Can the same be said about Freeman? And if so who's fault is that?
Why does McBurnie spend most of his time when we are attacking joining in the ball retention triangles out wide? If it's not because it's planned surely it would have stopped after the first time. Not trying to start a row but if your number 9 isn't lurking with intent just onside attacking the goal WTF is he on the pitch for? Makes more headers defending corners. Clough must be spinning in his grave. And I don't mean the one still alive!

Maybe he didn’t get a fair crack, but I didn’t see him in training and I don’t pick the team. CW does that, had the chance to keep him here and chose to let him go. He obviously doesn’t think he’s up to it. It’s a shame as I like the player, but like I say I don’t pick em.

Maybe he didn’t get a fair crack, but I didn’t see him in training and I don’t pick the team. CW does that, had the chance to keep him here and chose to let him go. He obviously doesn’t think he’s up to it. It’s a shame as I like the player, but like I say I don’t pick em.

Absolutely. We didn't see him in training. Lundstram is either god like at Shirecliffe or has very compromising photos of Wilder. Some might say the same about McBurnie.

Started poorly but been the better team for the last 25 minutes but we should be in front. We need to get McBurnie off and Brewster on as soon as possible. Mcburnie cannot control a ball, he seems to have basic balance issues and is a spare part. Brewster comes on with the possibility of Burkes pace later and we win this.

Vis-a-vis earlier comments on this thread about Luke Freeman; I notice he was unused sub for Forest last night against Derby. It didn’t take Hughton long to spot the same problem that CW saw, did it?
Shame really, because he does have ability, but...................