Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk | Page 4 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk

According to a guy on S2, Jack Robinson from Forest is having a medical with us. He's a LB/LWB, formally of QPR and linked with us last season. He's offered no evidence, so I would usually ignore it, but given that Luke Freeman is wanted by Forest and hasn't made the bench for the last couple of games, even with McGoldrick injured today, there might be something in it. If true it would mean Osborn becomes Fleck's cover in midfield, with Robinson covering Stevens. Probably just me adding 2 and 2 and getting 5 though...
I seem to recall us bein heavily linked wi Robinson when he left QPR Sir Rodney.As alluss in ST CHRISTOPHER i TRUST.UTMPB

Bash given the game away on ssn saying someone signing downstairs as he was being interviewed
sky believe it to be Robinson

Seems like I was getting 5 earlier with the Freeman thing though, as he appears to be coming in to cover LCB after we were priced out of a move for that Belgian lad. A bit of a shame, as he sounded quite promising, but given that Wilder likes to chase people long term, we might go back in for him at some point in the future.

Bash given the game away on ssn saying someone signing downstairs as he was being interviewed
sky believe it to be Robinson
Better clarify this he said he had spoken to someone being shown round sky added the rest and it seemed like a goer but no news so who knows 🤷‍♂️
I can say someone who used to come on here was down at the lane today talking to JG and he said he was having to show some Belgians round BDTBL this afternoon ! could be anybody though, sponsors maybe or maybe more 🤔

According to The Daily Record, we are set to battle it out with Celtic and Rangers for young Stoke City striker Tyrese Campbell. He scored the winning goal at West Brom last night, but I don't know much about him beyond that. Seems to be well regarded though.

According to The Daily Record, we are set to battle it out with Celtic and Rangers for young Stoke City striker Tyrese Campbell. He scored the winning goal at West Brom last night, but I don't know much about him beyond that. Seems to be well regarded though.
It’s in a few papers and internet accounts of course they could all be just copying

Seems like I was getting 5 earlier with the Freeman thing though, as he appears to be coming in to cover LCB after we were priced out of a move for that Belgian lad. A bit of a shame, as he sounded quite promising, but given that Wilder likes to chase people long term, we might go back in for him at some point in the future.
I n St Christopherwonder how much January wonga the Prince is givi
Tyrese Campbell's dad used to play for ARSEnal&Everton(Kevin) UTMPB

Arsenal have been told they have to offer £20 million for John Fleck.
Arsenal have said a massive OK whilst laughing their bolox off apparently.

So, is £20 million about right ?
Is it bullshyte ?
Should we put a bigger price tag on him ?

Arsenal have been told they have to offer £20 million for John Fleck.
Arsenal have said a massive OK whilst laughing their bolox off apparently.

So, is £20 million about right ?
Is it bullshyte ?
Should we put a bigger price tag on him ?
If that was Norwood or Lundstrum I would except that, Fleck should be at least double., It’s all made up by bored journalists any way.

Funny how players trying to negotiate better deals have stories linking them to other clubs leaked to the media. Fleck was off to West Ham this time last year.

Having said that I can see Fleck, Egan and JOC being on a few shopping lists come the summer.

Funny how players trying to negotiate better deals have stories linking them to other clubs leaked to the media. Fleck was off to West Ham this time last year.

Having said that I can see Fleck, Egan and JOC being on a few shopping lists come the summer.
There was defo interest from t'Shammers but they're offer was pathetic((less than £4milion) and it went no further.Owt less than £40 million for FLECKY shunt be entertained in my view.UTMPB

Adnan Januzai ex Manure still only 24 bein linked wi us(Vital).Was supposed to be the new Ryan Giggs at one time mi thinks.UTMPB