Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk | Page 13 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Paper Talk

I’m happier with this one than Zivkovic although zivko could be more of a hero he’s got a touch of the Morrison gamble about him retsos more consistent I think
Gunna be very interestin to see how they do in our PUB LEAGUE team Bully that's for sure.:giggle: Personally i'd never heard of any of em but St Christopher sed we've been watchin all 3 for a long time,owd Mitch must've been puttin the air miles in lately.:yes: I see the fake massives have managed to get Josh Windass&Connor Wickham in on loan,anyone a teeny weeny bit jealous?:giggle: UTMPB

Not obsessed wi our previous owner at all are ya TT?:ROFLMAO: I wonder if BERGE will be in't squad at Palace? UP THE MIGHTY PREMIER BLADES.UTMPB

It was a direct response to the "L/pool like" comment along the same lines of sarcasm I think BM was using.

That's not obsession Rod, it's a statement of fact.

I think he might get on as a sub dependoing on how the game's going.

It was a direct response to the "L/pool like" comment along the same lines of sarcasm I think BM was using.

That's not obsession Rod, it's a statement of fact.

I think he might get on as a sub dependoing on how the game's going.
BERGE starts TT.You're obsessed by our ex owner, deny it all tha wants but who cares mi owd pal,it's been good window for our club mi thinks.Are ya still in Sarf Africa? I bet ya glad you went theer rather than China eh? UTMPB

BERGE starts TT.You're obsessed by our ex owner, deny it all tha wants but who cares mi owd pal,it's been good window for our club mi thinks.Are ya still in Sarf Africa? I bet ya glad you went theer rather than China eh? UTMPB
"It was a direct response to the "L/pool like" comment along the same lines of sarcasm I think BM was using."

Nice try Rod , fishing again. Sorrythe above explanation from my response is not clear enough........for you.

Still in SA , about 35 miles from where the England XI are playing their second ODI warm up game. Didn't gp yesterday when t Jonny got 5 and Joe a 1st ball duck so thought they would be rested today Jonny got 100 and Joe 91- sod's law!

"It was a direct response to the "L/pool like" comment along the same lines of sarcasm I think BM was using."

Nice try Rod , fishing again. Sorrythe above explanation from my response is not clear enough........for you.

Still in SA , about 35 miles from where the England XI are playing their second ODI warm up game. Didn't gp yesterday when t Jonny got 5 and Joe a 1st ball duck so thought they would be rested today Jonny got 100 and Joe 91- sod's law!
No fishin from me,Chingo's our forum Splodger mi owd pal.Glad Jonny&our Joe got some runs.UTMPB

Robbo played on the left of a three today behind Austin, with Phillips on the right and the Croatian lad on loan from Benfica down the centre. He provided the ball for the Luton OG and by all accounts had a solid WBA debut.

He played the full 90 and had a couple of long range efforts.