Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko | Page 23 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko

What d'you expect from Lily Savage and Chris Mutton?.......

I know and so it continued throughout the programme. Gobby Savage really is a tool in love with himself because he knows everyone can't stand the creep.

This morning I turn on Talksport and it was a continuation of why Spurs lost and Conte this and Conte that.

Eventually, she says to who she shares the programme Tony Cascarino (Who is a Liverpool fan as bad a radio pundit as he was a player) "Let's give credit to Aston Villa who played well however the win has been overshadowed by the Spurs loss so what do you think Cas?"

Cascarino proceeds into another full Spurs/Conte rant for a few minutes and never the words Aston Villa left his big gob. It's not called Talkshyte for anything.

I turned my internet radio to BBC WM........End of.

I know and so it continued throughout the programme. Gobby Savage really is a tool in love with himself because he knows everyone can't stand the creep.

This morning I turn on Talksport and it was a continuation of why Spurs lost and Conte this and Conte that.

Eventually, she says to who she shares the programme Tony Cascarino (Who is a Liverpool fan as bad a radio pundit as he was a player) "Let's give credit to Aston Villa who played well however the win has been overshadowed by the Spurs loss so what do you think Cas?"

Cascarino proceeds into another full Spurs/Conte rant for a few minutes and never the words Aston Villa left his big gob. It's not called Talkshyte for anything.

I turned my internet radio to BBC WM........End of.
Pleased to hear it. Its called voting with your feet and like a number of other posters, my Sky Sports package will not be getting renewed this year.

Dodged a bullet with Bissouma for sure, was never convinced by him.

Also completely forgot about Pape Saar, another one we were linked to.

who was the pundit on MOTD2 last night calling SJM Magwinn . Absolutely useless .
Also Din Goodman on Sky - goal 2 says its Watkins (it was Kamara) robbing the Spurs player at the start if the move, absolutely useless.

who was the pundit on MOTD2 last night calling SJM Magwinn . Absolutely useless .
Also Din Goodman on Sky - goal 2 says its Watkins (it was Kamara) robbing the Spurs player at the start if the move, absolutely useless.
Haha i noticed that too. Fara williams, used to play for england it said on screen. No i havent heard of her either.

Still smiling I am, I make see if I can find a brass band to march in front of wearing my Villa shirt and waving a flag.