Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko | Vital Football

Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko

Train chaos for this one anyone planning a train from Birmingham area.
No trains to London from Solihull. Trains out of New Street are via Reading into Paddington (might be a bus involved too) so over 3 hours.

Anyway the game, i am more confident with the return of Martinez and Cash . That said i think the usual combination of not taking our chances and lapses in concentration at the back will see us undone.

Hopefully we don't have square pegs in round holes again.

one thing stands out, we need a good back up keeper, lets hope emi isnt starry eyed, we cant afford to lose points,, seanie

The best thing to do with the trains is dig up all the tracks and build roads.

About time we started beating Spurs, I'm sure Unai has a plan. Not sure the players will carry it out, we seem to struggle with plan A and that lasted less than 3 mins in the last 2 games.

If we need 8 chances to score one and goals to get anything out of a game we'll struggle.
I'm not sure Martinez will start as he suffers from jet lag.
Spurs have an Argy as well which should lessen the hate for him I doubt there will be any giant photos of the Belgrano going down in the crowd.

In Unai I have confidence will at least have a plan

The best thing to do with the trains is dig up all the tracks and build roads.

About time we started beating Spurs, I'm sure Unai has a plan. Not sure the players will carry it out, we seem to struggle with plan A and that lasted less than 3 mins in the last 2 games.

If we need 8 chances to score one and goals to get anything out of a game we'll struggle.
I'm not sure Martinez will start as he suffers from jet lag.
Spurs have an Argy as well which should lessen the hate for him I doubt there will be any giant photos of the Belgrano going down in the crowd.

In Unai I have confidence will at least have a plan

Emi is due back training today , so should be over any jet lag by Sunday.

Son out of form and without a goal in aaaaages -
so no chance at all of the lobbed ball over the high line and him running onto it.

be nice to pick up some points