Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko | Page 18 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko

I see that because we won its straight onto the next game. Can't have Redtwat and Sourness saying complimentary things about Villa. At least Jimmy Floyd wanted to talk about our great play rather than how shite spurs were.

when Redtwat was saying about how Luizs goal was because of a Bissouma mistake he basically told him to be uiet and appreciate the touch from the pass and the touch for the goal

I know Dougie got top ratings, deservedly so, but Kamara was MOTM for me. Bossed the midfield with Luiz, put out fires all over the shop and generally shone.
Well done to Olsen. He commanded his area which is something I never thought I’d say.
I can’t find too much to fault throughout the team. Top drawer stuff!

I see that because we won its straight onto the next game. Can't have Redtwat and Sourness saying complimentary things about Villa. At least Jimmy Floyd wanted to talk about our great play rather than how shite spurs were.

Possibly because the next game is right after. The Super Sunday programme does carry on til quite late after the game so will see more later.

Firstly Happy New Year to all. Secondly, thanks to the team for the new year's gift. Sadly, I was not aware there would be a game on New Year's and caught only the last 10 mins. What a win. Now let us beat Wolves and hope we are the new Villa who does not lose to a crap team after beating a good one !

Didnt Sourpuss play for Spurs way back