Tottenham v Nottingham Forest Saturday 11th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Nottingham Forest Saturday 11th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD

Tottenham team news - Richarlison starts
Team to play Nottingham Forest: Forster; Romero, Dier, Lenglet; Porro, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Davies; Richarlison, Son; Kane.
Subs: Austin, Sanchez, Perisic, Danjuma, Kulusevski, Tanganga, Moura, Sarr, Mundle.

Interesting that Richarlison gets a start, he probably wasn't expecting it.

Well I like our backline, the midfield picks itself and maybe Richarlison will score so he doesn't need his teddy bear any more.

Kulu over Son would have been the right choice but Sonny is the teacher's pet. Which explains a large part of the overall naffing problem!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

I'm glad to see Davies back in that LWB position today. Hopefully it will allow Son to be given that free role he had in the first half against Wolves whilst keeping the left side secure. And who knows, with a break or two, it may kickstart Son's season.

Kulusevki, whilst he's struggled for form recently, is probably wondering why it is he who is making way.

So Bournemouth stuff liverpud so guess what ,,,,,,,we have a chance to open the gap ....so what do you think our shower will do take the opportinity of feck it up as usual!

Wow, great performance from the cherries, fully expected Liverpool to go above us but they were very poor. It's just this kind of scenario that we are inclined to mess up as well, let's hope not for once.
Liverpool's next three fixtures: 1 April - City (A), 4 April - Chelsea (A), 9 April - Arsenal (H).

It's a big opportunity for us although I'd settle for them beating Arsenal.

Tottenham team news - Richarlison starts
Team to play Nottingham Forest: Forster; Romero, Dier, Lenglet; Porro, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Davies; Richarlison, Son; Kane.
Subs: Austin, Sanchez, Perisic, Danjuma, Kulusevski, Tanganga, Moura, Sarr, Mundle.

Interesting that Richarlison gets a start, he probably wasn't expecting it.

Can't work out how poor Son has to be to get dropped; I hope today he has a sudden but welcome change of form.