Tottenham v Nottingham Forest Saturday 11th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Nottingham Forest Saturday 11th March 3pm kick off MATCH THREAD

Their fans and others we think we're better than could say the same about us. I remember the game up there; they were better for long spells and didn't deserve to lose. An early season game and Son started his stinkers to continue what he's dishing up now. You can toss a coin for this one.
Apparently he is prepared to die for Tottenham over the rest of this season, someone pass me the pistol. lol

Jeez! our game tomorrow on paper says....add whatever you think lol!

Cunte in charge so not a chance...my team I would like to see!

Forster
Romero...Lenglet...Davies
Royal...Sarra...Skippy...Porro
Kulu...Kane...Richi

Maybe even drop Kane n play Danji

Keep Son n Perisick away from the team.

Their fans and others we think we're better than could say the same about us. I remember the game up there; they were better for long spells and didn't deserve to lose. An early season game and Son started his stinkers to continue what he's dishing up now. You can toss a coin for this one.
Trust me, I'm not overestimating us, only putting our own and the opposition situation into some sort of perspective. They are a bottom half team four points clear of the relegation zone., who we should be beating at home.

As I pointed out in another post recently, despite all the negatives surrounding us, we've won four out of the last six PL matches, only bettered by City Arsenal and Liverpool, beating three teams in the top half including City in that sequence, as well as the 'West Ham cup final'. Conversely though our two defeats were against bottom half teams. If we play to the level shown against City and Chelsea we will win comfortably, if we repeat the performances shown against Leicester and Wolves, it's a different story altogether.

As I've stated however, a win is far more likely if the team is allowed to play positive, front foot football, which given our situation at this stage of the season should become an absolute necessity. More same old, same old over the rest of the season just won't be acceptable to the Club, fans or players, we really have everything to gain and nothing to lose by dumping the selection criteria and tactics used by Conte for virtually the entire season so far. Can he adapt, or more to the point is he even prepared to consider any form of change.

A problem/dilemma I keep coming up wiv in my bonce, actully think the players feel the same, if the side/team picked tomorrow come out like escaping outlaws, all guns blazing, and smash to pants off NF, thrash em, who gets the credit? well it certainly won't be the team, it will be Cunte, he will make sure of that.

Its a dilemma our beloved Spurs face!

A problem/dilemma I keep coming up wiv in my bonce, actully think the players feel the same, if the side/team picked tomorrow come out like escaping outlaws, all guns blazing, and smash to pants off NF, thrash em, who gets the credit? well it certainly won't be the team, it will be Cunte, he will make sure of that.

Its a dilemma our beloved Spurs face!

Interesting use of words PY! Our team coming out like outlaws! Who are we playing? Nottingham F! Is the sheriff playing centre half to capture us all??!

I never want us to lose. Ever.

Naff Forest and their manager who looks like Conte should.

The one thing we’re all forgetting is the mentality of the players right now. They’ve just been outed by Conte in his presser as not being good enough and that we need new players bla bla. He’s also had a swipe back at Richi so the other players who may agree with Richi’s views will not have liked that. They may down tools now to get him gone. I think he’s said the things he said to purposely get the players to down tools and get him sacked. Then he’ll pull out the old ‘I told you so’ excuse that they’re not good enough. He is playing our club like a fiddle. Refuses to fall on his own sword because his ego is bigger than our club. It’s his ego vs Levy’s now. If he refuses to pull the pin then Levy needs to act and fuck the payout. This is causing more long term damage than what his payout will be.

We could win this, we could draw this or we could lose this. I would not be surprised at any of the outcomes. One thing for sure though, it will be dull with very little to get the fans off their seats. I expect Conte to lose his job on Monday.

Just had a chat wiv Mrs PY's selected window cleaner, jeez guess what he is? a fcuking Gooner, have to ave a word with Er in doors lol!

Anyway he commented on our CL debarcle, his words the way you lot played looked like you was 1 up, and why the hell did he you take a striker off, Kulu, and bring on Sanchez, says it all eh!

He went on to say you got Forest the afternoon, should win that! me I said there's that word "should" he laughed!

He went further during our chat! that idiot you got as a manager has to go doesn't he, me yes, him it looks like he doesn't want to be with you lot anyway, throwing players under the bus, everything that's wrong is the club n players fault not him.

Futher! whats happened to the younguns you have signed? I just sighed!

Jeez a Gooner can see what's wrong but not our maestro lol!

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread! lol!

Trust me, I'm not overestimating us, only putting our own and the opposition situation into some sort of perspective. They are a bottom half team four points clear of the relegation zone., who we should be beating at home.

As I pointed out in another post recently, despite all the negatives surrounding us, we've won four out of the last six PL matches, only bettered by City Arsenal and Liverpool, beating three teams in the top half including City in that sequence, as well as the 'West Ham cup final'. Conversely though our two defeats were against bottom half teams. If we play to the level shown against City and Chelsea we will win comfortably, if we repeat the performances shown against Leicester and Wolves, it's a different story altogether.

As I've stated however, a win is far more likely if the team is allowed to play positive, front foot football, which given our situation at this stage of the season should become an absolute necessity. More same old, same old over the rest of the season just won't be acceptable to the Club, fans or players, we really have everything to gain and nothing to lose by dumping the selection criteria and tactics used by Conte for virtually the entire season so far. Can he adapt, or more to the point is he even prepared to consider any form of change.

They are the bottom half; we have arrogance and attitude issues thinking we are better. It often bites us in the bum.

Forest have lost a third (4) of their away games this season by four or more goals (City 0-6, Arsenal 0-5, Leicester 0-4, West Ham 0-4) so clearly they are brittle if you get at them.

The key today, I think, is not Conte but whether we can capitalise on our chances, particularly early on. We should have been out of sight by half time against Wolves but our finishing and final ball in and around the penalty area was poor.

An early goal today should lead to a comfortable win.

Forest have lost a third (4) of their away games this season by four or more goals (City 0-6, Arsenal 0-5, Leicester 0-4, West Ham 0-4) so clearly they are brittle if you get at them.

The key today, I think, is not Conte but whether we can capitalise on our chances, particularly early on. We should have been out of sight by half time against Wolves but our finishing and final ball in and around the penalty area was poor.

An early goal today should lead to a comfortable win.
That has been the story so many times. :rolleyes:

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!