• Win

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good options on the bench. Happy with the lineup aswel. Abit harsh on lamela but bergwijn offers more pace and goal threat.

actually seems lamela is injured.
It is a curse. Lamela always seemed to get injured the moment he seemed to start getting some fitness and form.

So no Gazza, Dier, Japhet, Rodon, Gio, Gedson, Dele, Lamela, Clarke

It's a strong line-up and bench though.

I'm sure nobody is surprised that Lamela is injured or Mourinho is excluding Dele from the 18.

West Ham go with 5 at the back and Rice holding. We need to smash through that parked bus.

I'm sure nobody is surprised that Lamela is injured or Mourinho is excluding Dele from the 18.

West Ham go with 5 at the back and Rice holding. We need to smash through that parked bus.

With two defensive MFers ?

What has Dele done to be included in the 18?

Serious park the bus tactics for Hammers...well we need to figure that shit out...I see Bale coming on sooner rather than later if we struggle to break them down.

If we are losing or have no goal at half...I would bring him on at half.

What has Dele done to be included in the 18?

Did I say he deserved to be in the squad then?

Jose said that Bale and Vini would be involved. Hence nobody was surprised that Dele was in the other group that is being lined up for EL. That's all I was saying.

We have a great set of attacking players. I just hope that Jose is running a meritocracy and not having favourites. I'm therefore pleased to see Lucas on the bench as he hasn't always produced the goods this season. That would have been a close call with Bergwijn who has flattered to deceive as well. Lamela probably would have got the nod, if fit. We're also now almost getting to the point where we can't assess Dele or Gio though as they've barely been involved all season.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!!