• Win

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am expecting ref interference this weekend aimed at giving spam three points. I had held out the hope that VAR might stymy the bent refs that hate us, but I cannot recall VAR overturning bad referring decisions in our favour. It would be great to see the stats on successful VAR over rules by team and the deviation curve.

I posted them for last season a while back - I need to try and remember which thread, but anyway I do recall we had a net 1 var call and were therefore the 6th best treated team in the league...

Love the word “gubbins “
We’ve got a friend who owns a farm in the West Country , he has lots of “gubbins” and buckets full of “doings” .
anyhow, really looking forward to the game after the shambles of international football . Spammers cup final has arrived early , but it’s going to be different this year . The season that ends in a 1 isn’t going to be good for a lot of our opponents .
There won’t be a lot of teams that can cope with our attack ,
We will slice through them like a knife going through spam . They will get a frittering

I like the theory our attack will be too much for most teams. It has some credibility, we have some very good attacking players . We need to play in such a way that helps them. Ndombele, Loco and Alli feeding them, Hojbjerg anchoring , our WBs supporting.

I like the theory our attack will be too much for most teams. It has some credibility, we have some very good attacking players . We need to play in such a way that helps them. Ndombele, Loco and Alli feeding them, Hojbjerg anchoring , our WBs supporting.

We got the best out of Alli with him being a recipient of feeding. If we want what is potentially the best attacking trio in the league, on the pitch at the same time, then the only room for Alli is on the bench.

Lo Celso is out injured for Sunday. He's clocking up quite a few injuries since he's been here. I hope he's not going to emulate his fellow countryman.
It's starting to be a concern. Ndombele and Lo Celso in midfield providing a service to Bale, Kane and Son potentially gets us to where we were with Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Kane and Son, but the pairing of these two playing together in midfield, just isn't happening often enough.

It's starting to be a concern. Ndombele and Lo Celso in midfield providing a service to Bale, Kane and Son potentially gets us to where we were with Dembele, Eriksen, Alli, Kane and Son, but the pairing of these two playing together in midfield, just isn't happening often enough.

Who is the closest in what he provides to Loco ?

Who is the closest in what he provides to Loco ?
Probably Dele, but the old Alli not the current one but they are different types of player. Presently when Lo Celso is not available Lamela is the 'form option', but we all know that his injury record is such that sixty minutes in a game, every other game, is about the best we can hope from him.