Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes | Page 13 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes

Very impressed with our passing. Winksy was amazing, great passing, pace and composure. Son great again. Just didn’t think we got the ball to him enough. Sissoko is rapidly likely to become my favourite player. Really impressed by his attacking play and physical strength. Skippy and Eriksen were terrific. While we have Skipp and others coming on, we can be really confident for the future. I was rather amused that Pochettino brought Carter Vickers on in place of Rose.

Only five off the top now. Of course , we could STILL do the double!

Very impressed with our passing. Winksy was amazing, great passing, pace and composure. Son great again. Just didn’t think we got the ball to him enough. Sissoko is rapidly likely to become my favourite player. Really impressed by his attacking play and physical strength. Skippy and Eriksen were terrific. While we have Skipp and others coming on, we can be really confident for the future. I was rather amused that Pochettino brought on Carter Vickers in place of Rose. Great result, only five off the Top.
You must be on the hooch Tel...Carter-Vickers?

Was only able to dip in and out of the second half but thought the score line reflected our first half performance alone. Played some nice stuff going forwards at times.
Never a pen in my view, so right that Hugo saves it!

Lloris my MOTM. Sanchez is getting back to his best and Sissoko continues to be a beast!

Importantly we are now 9 points ahead of United!

What really bugs me is that we make about 20 passes without progressing and they take 4 touches culminating in a shot at goal.

Good point. They pass to break the lines, too much of yours is back, sideways and when we attempt to play forward often inaccurate. We need a player in the middle who can keep & orchestrate and better ball retention throughout the team.

Only had radio commentary but it sounded like a pathetic performance even though the lads managed to pull out a result. Poch has to take the blame...once again the other team had superior tactics but no luck,and no finishers....it could have been 6 or 7 to them with the ease they were through on goal...perhaps it will be against Dortmund.

Still, kudos to Lloris, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen and Sonny ( the new DeFoe in terms of offsides)....for getting the result in spite of Poch’s tactics. You have to ask if he ever watches how the opposition play in order to prepare for games.

Only had radio commentary but it sounded like a pathetic performance even though the lads managed to pull out a result. Poch has to take the blame...once again the other team had superior tactics but no luck,and no finishers....it could have been 6 or 7 to them with the ease they were through on goal...perhaps it will be against Dortmund.

Still, kudos to Lloris, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen and Sonny ( the new DeFoe in terms of offsides)....for getting the result in spite of Poch’s tactics. You have to ask if he ever watches how the opposition play in order to prepare for games.

Take the blame for a win? I'm sure he'd be happy to do so.

Great of course that we won and are still keeping our distance from those below us, and keeping up with the two above. But for me it is concerning that we are allowing teams to have so many shots/chances/corners.... If we do that Wednesday I think Dortmund will have a field day.
That said I do like our knack (habit?) of getting late goals.... shows great character and of course belief that we can do that.

I think that Oliver severely impacted our performance. We overcame it but judging some players performances or the team's performance on a terrible and lopsided referee performance is quite unfair.

We won. It took character, and it was an impressive result.

I think that Oliver severely impacted our performance. We overcame it but judging some players performances or the team's performance on a terrible and lopsided referee performance is quite unfair.

We won. It took character, and it was an impressive result.

Oliver's performance was shocking, he should be reported by Poch.