Top Six Points Haul | Vital Football

Top Six Points Haul

D

Departed

OK, so we play United - Home, Liverpool - Away, Arsenal - Home, Chelsea - Away and City - home.

How many points do you think we will get off of these teams?

I think y'all are underestimating our late season performance history.

80deg16minW - 17/1/2018 13:52

I think y'all are underestimating our late season performance history.

It wasn't difficult but I worked out you went for four wins and a draw. Who do you think we will draw against ?

As Pollo pointed out, we didn't get to play City and Chelsea when we were rocking last season. We'd already played them twice. Now we get a crack at them in full flight.

80deg16minW - 17/1/2018 17:59

As Pollo pointed out, we didn't get to play City and Chelsea when we were rocking last season. We'd already played them twice. Now we get a crack at them in full flight.

When is it we ‘rock’ exactly? I forget. (Serious question)

So this season I would expect 14 wins and 1 loss. Which would equal our points total from last season. 86.

:104:

Wow...we could be all over the map on this.

Our problem is United, Liverpool, and City are all playing great right now as well. Arsenal and Chelsea seem to be ripe for pickings...but who knows, Chelsea always seem to play up for us.

10 - 15 - probably a pipe dream but would be sweet
7 - 9 - Most likely

Anything less, well we could be on the outside looking in this year, which would be an absolute disaster.

This is a huge opportunity to establish ourselves as a real contender. As a club with character. To shrug off any “almost” label.

It’s gonna need some serious belief and a whole lot of mental fortitude from supporters. After all, if your fan base has given up on you how are you going to find that extra ounce more of desire to win? That second wind to push through adversity?

If there was ever a time to throw aside your doubts, prejudices, irrational dislike of individuals it’s now.

This a great group of players who could achieve something great. Let’s help them try.

LOL.....time to rock the rest of the season.....

[youtube=-tna09g0G4k]