Top Six Points Haul | Page 3 | Vital Football

Top Six Points Haul

It's a fine balance and the players will have to wait. Them not waiting is up to them but considering they are on serious money already in relation to the fans who scrape and save for tickets yet remain loyal I think some humility is in order.

The thought of greed from an already very comfortable position is not very becoming.

Read this morning that Mourinho is saying that Sanchez didn't move to Manure for the money. I suppose the alleged 350 THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK didn't have a factor in it then .

Walthamstow wanderer - 26/1/2018 09:59

Read this morning that Mourinho is saying that Sanchez didn't move to Manure for the money. I suppose the alleged 350 THOUSAND POUNDS A WEEK didn't have a factor in it then .

It is ALWAYS about the money.

For me to be correct we now have to beat Chelsea and City.

I've gotta feeling............

80deg16minW - 12/2/2018 14:36

Chav's could be in disarray by the time we play them - City are unfortunately are at this moment in time in a different league to the rest of us, but maybe we can pull them back down to planet Earth?

:14:

Nick Real Deal - 25/1/2018 17:31

Projected revenue is conservatively forecast at 350 mil in first year of new stadium. However the stadium costs doubled from 400 mil to 800 so a 400 mil loan is thought to have been agreed over 4 or 5 years. This loan it is thought will be aggressively paid off in the first 2 years which could mean little money for new players.

The naming rights for the stadium are crucial. Estimates upwards of 150 mil are suggested. I think City get 400 mil.

For what we spend on wages we are punching above our weight position wise in the PL. 6th highest wages, 3rd position so 148 mil prize money.

The patience is waiting for the loan pay off and revenues to come in so that we can start mixing it big.

Nick don't believe everything you read in respect of costs - most commentators aren't analyzing the total project costs into it's respective parts - the actual stadium costs have no escalated in the way it's being assumed.

Spursex - 12/2/2018 16:01

80deg16minW - 12/2/2018 14:36

Chav's could be in disarray by the time we play them - City are unfortunately are at this moment in time in a different league to the rest of us, but maybe we can pull them back down to planet Earth?

:14:

If we get a result against Chelsea, the City game is pretty much a wash. Getting a result in both would be immense, and getting through this stretch pretty much unscathed would be awesome.

I've got us down for two more draws on the last two games. The dark blue plastics game will be massive now . A draw at least against ****ty and 2nd is in our grasp. We ARE the second best team in the league this year

Need to win both. Then my stellar reputation as an oracle will be cemented. :39:

We get a win AT Chelsea and then beat City....

-80 would be new oracle, this is true
-we would have made a HUGE statement

Y'all are going to need serious therapy when we beat City. Of course, there is always the ignore button. But then you wouldn't live in an enlightened world. :cool:

Anybody want to change what they were saying , a few weeks ago . The City loss and Brighton draw seem to have made it harder for finishing second , which is what I was predicting . I suppose if Brighton had been a cold wet November midweek game I wouldn't have been so gutted . Bin dippers seem they won't be doing us any favours and I never ,ever thought Utd would beat City , then lose to West Brom

4th is ours to take or lose. With luck maybe 3rd. But I think now my bet is on us to hang on for dear life for 4th.