Tony Xia Thread | Page 54 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Seems to be a lot of guff about regarding a takeover primarily eminating from Gregg Evans. He seems to know the intimate details of an offer from some Americans yet at the same time he has no idea who they are and simply refers to them as "an American group". You would bet that as a "journalist" if he knew who they were and could break the scoop then he would. Absolute chancer he should just admit he's in the same boat as the fans and knows sod all about this shambles.

Interesting snippets, even if they are bullshit. The American group would pay £30m for 30% ownership. They would also put a minimum price of £40m on Jack and would hope to keep him. Good offer I would have thought. If it's true....

Gregg Evans advertises details on the parties interested in buying the club and then proceeds to provide no details whatsoever. Click bait merchant with a penchant for masquerading as a journalist. He is either making it up to promote himself or has an incredibly weak source feeding him this tripe (probably Stan Collymore). If he or his source genuinely know inner details of the offers then they would also know who these people are and would be chomping at the bit to break the story.

Xia is still in China scrapping around for money and embarrassing himself and that's about the size of it.

Yes I believe the staff got paid last Friday . What's the total wage bill now about £50m per annum ?
So about £4m per month

IF he's been asked to keep confidence, he wouldn't work again if he broke it Bikini.

I found it interesting purely from the Grealish lines - that's too much like being 'fed' to form a narrative about potential new owners as opposed to somebody embellishing to make copy to keep their bosses happy.

Nobody would be chomping at the bit to break confidentiality yet. It's not how the corporate world works which is why 9/10 you can guarantee anyone named in the press before a period of due diligence is done would likely go 'do I?' when told they've been named as having an interest in a football club.

My personal opinion is , there are no parties interested in working with Xia or "bailing him out" . Hence why nothing is happening, also I'm not sure there's a massive queue who would buy us outright & certainly not for the money Xia may want.
The club is probably worth £1 in reality of the situation we are in and long term investment required

This situation is starting to become unbearable now it's the not knowing that really gets on my tits

Fighting to avoid relegation this coming season........

Find it hard to disagree with that Pride. As fans we cannot stick our heads in the sand and think it will be fine. It's a mess. And whatever is happening will affect the team when the season starts be it financial worries or otherwise.

We are in the shit .

Fast coming to the conclusion that we would be better going into administration and taking what comes than having this arsehole in charge. At least we would not have to suffer the constant embarrassment. Talk about losing face he is fast disgracing not just himself but China as well.

Yes , there seems to be very few positives.

No new kit yet , either and it seems every other championship club has started pre season training bar us .

What on earth has it come to ?