Tony Xia Thread | Page 53 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

Ellis always talking about himself.

RL a breath of fresh air only speaks when he needs to - RL never speaks what's wrong with him, we deserve better.

Xia knows how to use a phone to post nonsense, welcome the new messiah. Shit hits the fans, why's he gone into hiding, at least RL occasionally gave a proper statement.

Legend is thrown around far too easily, but Xia's twitterati heard exactly what they wanted for a while. As you say, the Mao thing - I caught wind and stayed well away!

You wouldn't have banned me that day, you'd have fired me! Fucking imbeciles. (for legal reasons I'm not making a comparison in anyway shape or form) But what next, Hitler knew about infrastructure and never had cash flow problems? Stalin had a winning mentality! Pol Pot knew how to motivate a workforce!?!?!?!?!

I know it's for another thread, but this is why nobody should point and giggle at the US over Trump, or Italy, or Germany's problems, or Turkey - we've had our own with Far...can't type his name and Brexit. You only read what you want and believe what you're told with no oversight and you become dumb by default, even if you're not because you react in the moment only.

We're all guilty of it at points - I know I am! lol

Reassuring isn't it. Funny that the Express & Star were saying that we could expect takeover news in the next 48 hours on Saturday. And now this. I thought they were being a bit more responsible and measured than most of the press.

Sat in London where it is hotter than the surface of the sun, having a pre-meeting coffee. It should be a good day to be alive. Damn you Xia!! :-)

What a joker he is.

Of course, the caveat is whether the story is true. After all we do ( and I include myself in this) seem to be happy to believe certain stories when it suits while others considered click bait bullshit.
I think the best tact is to call all newspapers bullshitting rubbish producers. More so in the close season when the premier league love in is suspended for a few months.

Just hope the next regime whenever and who ever it will be are fit and proper people .
There is obviously something wrong with the way people are being vetted at the moment .
They should work on my gut reaction he's Chinese therefore he is dodgy , was I wrong? nope !
There's stereotyping for a reason

Can't agree with you 57 or your "stereotypes!!!!".

What is known is that Xia's stock has fallen in China. This has had ramifications for Villa. Whether he is wealthy enough to ride that storm (apparently not), corrupt (not proven), inept (matter of opinion), none of us truly know. We are all speculating on snippets from the press that we love to slag off when it suits us.

We are all concerned, but just saying "I told you all things Chinese are fishy" doesn't solve anything.

We have to be patient and wait for the outcome. BTW there are no guarantees about our next owners either - if that comes to pass.

Just seen on Facebook that Neil Moxley is reporting the Xia is in advanced talks with Zhang Fan, chairman of touch screen maker Goodix. An announcement is due in the coming days. I know, Facebook, Moxley, not exactly Associated Press, but thats a bold statement Moxley has put out. Fan is apparently worth $2.1 billion

If this Fang bloke is in China and that's where his wealth is based, then how is he going to be able to get it out and use it here?
He could be worth $25b and it wouldn't do us any good.

Just seen on Facebook that Neil Moxley is reporting the Xia is in advanced talks with Zhang Fan, chairman of touch screen maker Goodix. An announcement is due in the coming days. I know, Facebook, Moxley, not exactly Associated Press, but thats a bold statement Moxley has put out. Fan is apparently worth $2.1 billion

Think that's a fake account (according to others on twitter anyway)

This is Neil's page and he hasn't said anything there at least

https://twitter.com/Neil_Moxley

Yes I doubt he will walk around the pitch with his arms in the air at the Wigan game , should he still be in charge.