tonights matches | Page 237 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Only Smiff could do that.

Beware NCFC fans ….. Forest spent 23 years in the lower leagues after losing their Premier League place

Good to see pukki and Sinani score for international sides....let's hope they can do it next season too.

I have a feeling sinani might be the key we need to help pukki next season.

Have a great and safe time DG !

I‘m off to Stock Cars at Caister Road again in two weeks for a great afternoons motor racing . Off for an away day to the Hednesford Raceway ( near Birmingham ) in October ! Makes a pleasing change from the misery of NCFC keeping losing !

Last edited:
Sounds like a great trip YB.

The danger for Smiffs is once fans get used to doing better things outside of going to see City play, they may begin to stay away.

It may start as a trickle but if this turns out to be a tedious mid table season, it may have larger consequences for next season.
I am already thinking of stopping my ST for 23 / 24.

I have kept my ST for this season , but only just and after a lot of soul searching . But if the doddering Smiffs cling to power and prevent our club moving into the modern era then this season will be my last as I move away into other interests

Only just realised our game against the cheating Italians tonight at wolves is going to be played in an empty stadium.
So the punishment for idiots with no tickets breaking into Wembley for last game
is to stop law abiding fans going tonight. Great work from EUFA. Hitting

I just watched the highlights without knowing score.
Terrible game and coverage from channel 4.
Not sure if anybody else watched but they had chunks of game with 3 replays of not very interesting periods as if it was live.
Commentary and presenting was average at best.

I just watched the highlights without knowing score.
Terrible game and coverage from channel 4.
Not sure if anybody else watched but they had chunks of game with 3 replays of not very interesting periods as if it was live.
Commentary and presenting was average at best.
Watched the recorded game when I was up early. Fell asleep in parts but what I did see shows GS has a hard a time winning the world cup as we had to stay in the Premiership.

I have kept my ST for this season , but only just and after a lot of soul searching . But if the doddering Smiffs cling to power and prevent our club moving into the modern era then this season will be my last as I move away into other interests
I decided to put my actions where my mouth is and did not renew my season ticket. However, I have paid my £25 to take my chances with some games. Unfortunately, ihave spent so long desperate to enjoy premier league experience only to be disappointed again and again.