tonights matches | Page 236 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Not that we will be challenging next season but tonights games may well see Everton on way down ?
Losing 2 0 at home to palarse.

I want leeds down, horrible fans, everton staying up is a blessing for is next season. It is same clubs going up n down lately, barring forest/hudds this term, money causing this, but once you fail to go back on first asking there will be big issues ahead, but delia bless her still thinks this is acceptable rather than consolidating once weve been up ffs

Looks like Sunderland will be with us in the championship next season.

We were linked with their forward Ross Stewart. He looks very good but doubt we will get him now.

We have idea and hugill.

Roberts running the show too....remember him. DF refused to play him

Oh and it's AN with Sunderland.

I just remembered we had Colin Calderwood who was always drinking coffee in the stands and I'm sure we called him Colin coffeecup

Sunderland owner is worth 2 billion. Leeds owners are worth 4 billion

Ours is worth around 20 million....how has no one offered to buy the club? It's bollocks that no-one has shown interest.

Soon the norwich board will be moaning about how unfair it is that championship owners are rich and at another level.

And Playing Sunderland, millwall and Sheffield Utd is always going to be tough for us as they are on another level to pur little club