tonights matches | Page 239 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Why did I watch that?

That second half was boring and I think we had one shot on target. Either we were just playing to keep it at 2-0 or we could break them down to get more.

Cantwell looked tidy in central midfield.

Mumba transfer should be confirmed soon.

I'll be very interested to see how we do against better sides like Celtic, hibs and Marseille

Only scored 2 against Lynn - poor - still got no strike power effectively
We looked poor. Like players weren't fit, It could be they are not playing at 100%.

Hugill and sargent don't give me any confidence if we lose pukki through injury

Last edited:
It reflects the season to come.
Maybe a lot of possession but poor going forward.
Apparently Bilko missed chances. No surprise there.

I see Paul Warne has left Rotherham for derby. Going to be a tough job but the guy is a good manager and I think he could get them back up

I see Brereton Díaz has said norwich are a massive club and Nunez made a great decision.

Maybe when we go up we should go offer for him......hahaha sure

plymouth beat the scum 2-1 to go top of league - Bali Mumba scores against them :clap:

he honestly was a league above the rest of the pitch today - why is he not starting for us or at least within our first team when we got the likes of mclean every week? Madness.
I was about to post a similar thing. Did he taunt them when he scored?

The Plymouth fans rate Mumba. Maybe he'll come back to us improved or do we think his time with us has passed....there no buy clause in the loan is there?

plymouth beat the scum 2-1 to go top of league - Bali Mumba scores against them :clap:

he honestly was a league above the rest of the pitch today - why is he not starting for us or at least within our first team when we got the likes of mclean every week? Madness.
I was surprised to see him go as we left ourselves with one right back in Aarons who our owner is always trying to sell, another in byram who at the time was injured and hasn't had a great fitness record.

Smith seems to make his mind up far too quickly to like or dislike players. With Mumba and Mc crap he has got it totally the wrong way around. Ideal answer is to keep Mumba at Carrow Road and loan mc crap to the Binners.

Smith seems to make his mind up far too quickly to like or dislike players. With Mumba and Mc crap he has got it totally the wrong way around. Ideal answer is to keep Mumba at Carrow Road and loan mc crap to the Binners.
Agreed...same with Martin and tzolis...who I feel could have added more than a McLean, hugill or dowell

The whole thing around McLean is strange and even the constant pushing from the club and norwich media about how underrated and undervalued he is.

I am sure he has a clause in his contract where If he doesn't play, and/or gets subbed he gets a big chunk of money.

He was so poor against WBA and was it hull (I was there but can't remember if it was) and he stayed on but others who were doing better came off. Against WBA he had much playing left wing, number 10, central midfield, defensive midfield. He loses the ball way too much, is always telling players to go backwards and sometime to pass to a player who isn't in space.

I hope he doesn't get a new deal and is signed by another club. Time to move on