tonights matches | Page 109 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Ipswich just terrible. We have to now do the business

Hopefully we will be ready for Blackburn to try close us down like other teams recently ad I'll have a game plan.

Just as Ipswich start to attack there are 2 minutes added.....we never get that if we were 2 up it would be 7 added.

Sheffield u fans come on the pitch.... players are like gods so not allowed near them.

Funny how sky sayong we need a point to be up but just said Sheffield are premier league....they are on the same points as us.

These are the scenes I want to see at end of the game tonight

If only milwall would have beaten them.

Wilder now saying we going for the title and they have pushed us and put pressure on us.

Come on city go win now fing draws...win and a point is all we would need at villa

I guess with a game in hand now Bears we have a max 6 points and that would put Leeds defo out of the question for top 2, but in reality they are gone in any case because of GD, only mathematical possibilities however remote remain to be exorcised. They have been saying City are all but up except for mathematics.
Even Leeds manager has accepted that they will not be top two during this week - weren't good enough to hold on