tonights matches | Page 108 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Wednesday just sitting back offering nothing.

We need to win tomorrow and if we do and this stays the same United will be kicking themselves

Sheffield Wednesday have lots of old forwards who seasons ago were dangerous.

Rhodes
Fletcher
Hooper
Forestieri

They even have Sam winnal who a few seasons ago was a goal machine and I wanted us to sign but he isn't even getting a look in

With those towards Wednesday are playing George Boyd upfront....a midfielder who has scored 15 goals in the last 5 seasons...oh dear.

Sky seem to either have forgotten about us or believe we are up because all they going on about is Leeds and Sheffield Utd. Showing only their two remaining fixtures and saying Leeds done well and United slipped up so another weekend has gone in this dramatic championship....We haven't played yet!

Sky seem to either have forgotten about us or believe we are up because all they going on about is Leeds and Sheffield Utd. Showing only their two remaining fixtures and saying Leeds done well and United slipped up so another weekend has gone in this dramatic championship....We haven't played yet!

They, like most media outlets have us up already. And the reality is, with the Sheff Utd result today we pretty much are - at worst we’ll be 6 points clear of 3rd place with four games remaining now, of which three games are against mid table sides with nothing to play for (two at home).

Sheff United along with Egan sent off, had both Sharp and Basham go off injured today. Three potentially huge misses for them going into the next game

A win tomorrow and we are one toe away from promotion! Going to try get some kip now before the early start tomorrow...

I thought Sky commentator was a Leeds supporter. I think it is a must win tomorrow if we are to win the Championship......I desperately want us to go up as Champions like you all do.