tonights matches | Page 107 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Sheffield Utd in front . We had better win tomorrow . I have just spent 5 hours on the road driving the 235 miles to get here to Wigan

Whilst its unlikely Leeds will lose today on whats happened in the first half and Weds are still in it by all means, do you realise that if Leeds lost today and we beat Wigan we'll be all but league winners elect and promoted becuase we'll only need one point to make sure form the remaining games - and we'll get that.
We are so so close

Brain teaser!!

Quote post by someone on BBC -

"I don't want the Blades in the Prem but not at the expense of winning today."

Er??????

This make sense to anyone?

Whingeing Wilder

'That was an unbelievably poor decision'
FT: Sheff Utd 1-1 Millwall

As things stand Leeds will be returning to the top two following Millwall's 95th-minute equaliser at Bramall Lane.

And Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder wasn't happy with the result especially as he felt there was a foul just before the Lions' goal. He told BBC Radio Sheffield:

"We invited pressure. All we needed to do was keep playing the same way we did in the first half. We went safe and I've said to them (the players), if you do that you don't deserve to win games of football; they were there for the taking.

"27,000 people see (Ryan) Leonard go through (David) McGoldrick. It's a foul with 30 seconds to go and if he gives it, we get the ball, it's in the corner and we get the win.

"The referee should have done his job properly. My reaction was an emotional one as that was an unbelievably poor decision."

Leeds getting closer and roofe is back fit and about to come on. Sheffield United lose sharp and Leeds get roofe back....could be the reason one goes up automatically and the other doesn't