Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3

Look forward to away games at Tranmere and Mansfield next season folks. Can't wait. Wish they were selling season tickets now -want to avoid the stampede.

95th minute winner for Rotherham. We’ve never scored a winner or equalising goal in second half stoppage time under Paul Cook. The fat bald negative sloth.

By the way anyone wondering what he’s up to tonight, I’m reliably informed he’s watching Liverpool in Munich!

Whilst I agree he has to go, there's no need for the personal abuse you fired at him.

But if its true hes in Munich tonight, then he should come back to his P45. He needs to focus on Latics, never mind his allegiance. He needs to go.

95th minute winner for Rotherham. We’ve never scored a winner or equalising goal in second half stoppage time under Paul Cook. The fat bald negative sloth.

By the way anyone wondering what he’s up to tonight, I’m reliably informed he’s watching Liverpool in Munich!

If the bit about him going to Munich is correct then that's a disgrace given the problems in his own club and the opportunity to watch fixtures in our league. I sincerely hope this is a wind up.

Every one else is winning - except Wigan Athletic. I am now pretty much resigned to yet another relegation. We were 9 points clear of the bottom three a few weeks ago. The league table doesn’t lie. We are garbage and don’t deserve to stay up imo.

But all the people bashing people for wanting cook sacked said "will be reet" "worse teams" "can't afford to sack him"(this is bollocks) "Rotherham and Millwall won't win dont worry will be reet"

Them "worse teams" didn't lose to us, and are showing passion to win games. Bolton is a must win, no excuses. Even if we win I don't think cook should stay on. The rot is well in place.

Unnecessarily hanging by a thread - god help us if we go 1 down on Saturday it will be a horrible toxic experience for everyone and especially cook - if he's there of course

Every one else is winning - except Wigan Athletic. I am now pretty much resigned to yet another relegation. We were 9 points clear of the bottom three a few weeks ago. The league table doesn’t lie. We are garbage and don’t deserve to stay up imo.

I have to disagree with your post in some ways.

I honestly do not think we are garbage, we have shown earlier in the season we aren't the problem is the manager, his selections, line ups and game strategy are what is garbage, if we had potted him at Christmas as we should have done and employed someone who can organise and coach a team correctly we would be sat mid table now.

Pressure is well and truely on Saturday now -for both teams to be fair but Bolton are used to it more. History under Cook against table rivals says we won't win so I see little point of him continuing to be in charge. I'm not sure iec thought they were buying a league 1 club, but that is exactly what we'll be in a few weeks unless they act with the utmost urgency.

By the way if it is true he is in Munich tonight than that is nothing short of a disgrace. Especially coming upto a must win game vs Bolton in the current situation we are in. You would of thought the manager would be the first person to be in Euxton drilling the players. Seems like priorities lie else where. I don't mind it, he has a life but there is times where you have to take on your responsibilities.

It’s really bizarre the last few days, like a fkn nightmare scenario unfolding before us.
The Derby defeat followed up by the insane last few minutes collapse at Reading has detonated what little self belief they were clinging on to.
This was evident last night after the comedy 2nd goal, when they literally went to pieces the last half hour.
Tonight Millwall and Rotherham both win away, Rotherham responding to a late kick in the teeth equaliser, by saying, “Bollocks to it we’ll score again !”

Compare and contrast.....the attitude and mental fortitude ....”bottle”

And there is no doubt whatsoever that we have better players than Rotherham (and Millwall in my opinion) and yet.....

The manager now needs to manage and get the players to fulfill even most of their potential from Saturday ...or we are down again.

Whilst I fully understand the criticism of Cook, in relation to his tactics, selection etc, if he took training this morning and performed his 'club duties' flew out to watch Liverpool then flies back tonight to be back for work tomorrow why should he be sacked for that? He's allowed to do what he wants in his free time.

A lot of managers take in games during the week just to watch, not just for scouting.

By all means slate him for relevant stuff but let's not go overboard eh fellas.

Surely the trip to Munich is a wind up. In our position and with teams playing tonight who we have to play it just doesnt stand to reason.
I wouldnt have a problem if we were safe but going there tonight just should not be on the agenda surely not.

I don't give a toss if he went to Munich or not or anything he does in his own time and will not criticise him for that, the problem he does not have enough of it for my liking but that can be cured by giving him the elbow.

Whilst I fully understand the criticism of Cook, in relation to his tactics, selection etc, if he took training this morning and performed his 'club duties' flew out to watch Liverpool then flies back tonight to be back for work tomorrow why should he be sacked for that? He's allowed to do what he wants in his free time.

A lot of managers take in games during the week just to watch, not just for scouting.

I understand what you're saying, but in our position going on a piss up to Munich - if he did - is just not acceptable and sends the wrong impression. Even more so given there were games against up coming opponents he could and should have taken in.

I have to disagree with your post in some ways.

I honestly do not think we are garbage, we have shown earlier in the season we aren't the problem is the manager, his selections, line ups and game strategy are what is garbage, if we had potted him at Christmas as we should have done and employed someone who can organise and coach a team correctly we would be sat mid table now.
Who the fuck would have scored the goals to put us in mid table dare tell?

If the bit about him going to Munich is correct then that's a disgrace given the problems in his own club and the opportunity to watch fixtures in our league. I sincerely hope this is a wind up.
Could be wrong but it’s what I was told and he did the same last season. Fucked off to Rome the last week of the season and left his cronies to take training. Got away with it though because we scraped past Doncaster.

Most senior managers would be working overs to sort out critical issues not jollying off on the dot.
Jow can tje players be asked to put in extras if the boss won't?
If he's gone to Munich hopefully he won't be allowed back in !

Most senior managers would be working overs to sort out critical issues not jollying off on the dot.
Jow can tje players be asked to put in extras if the boss won't?
If he's gone to Munich hopefully he won't be allowed back in !

How do you know he hasn't put in overtime? We won't be training at this time of night. Might even have been a day off today but we might have been in instead this morning doing the overtime before he went to watch the match in his own time.