Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3 | Vital Football

Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3

charlz54

Vital Squad Member
Crucial games for us tonight......Millwall already beating Birmingham 2-0 which means we are 4th bottom as Rotherham are currently drawing. How on earth have we managed to get ourselves into this sorry state? I hope the players have had a right rocket today and are determined to get something on Saturday and then again before the end of the season.

The writing has been on the wall for months, it shouldn't be coming as a surprise. Sleepwalking once more toward relegation. In a few more weeks, possibly even by the weekend when the rose tinted brigade have kept Cook in a job they'll be wittering on about hindsight in a state of shock. For once I just wish they and the powers that be would just use a bit of foresight.

The teams below us are crap but they've been gaining points on us for months, in another thread we discussed the points per game ratio after the last 6 months when our momentum stalled and they have all been superior to ours so it was just a matter of time until they caught us unless something drastic changed which it never did.

I always believed Reading and Millwall would finish above us, just a case of if Rotherham can over take us or not - i previously thought they wouldn't manage and we'd stay up on the the back of getting 2 more wins and a few draws - but we are much worse than i originally realised and i don't think we've got it in us - the heads have gone and we need the mother of all shake ups to try and wake us from the sleepwalk into oblivion.

I'm Glad Millwall are doing well, I hope they stump Birmingham, I'm happy for their fans who actually seem some fight from their team. If they get a result tonight I'd show the whole wigan squad the game and show them what having passion and bottle is.

The writing has been on the wall for months, it shouldn't be coming as a surprise. Sleepwalking once more toward relegation. In a few more weeks, possibly even by the weekend when the rose tinted brigade have kept Cook in a job they'll be wittering on about hindsight in a state of shock. For once I just wish they and the powers that be would just use a bit of foresight.

Hang on MiW, how have the 'rose tinted brigade' kept PC in a job? 'They & the powers that be' - I take by the term 'they' u mean those backing PC on forums / media etc, who have NO SAY in whether he stays or goes that purely down to IEC & IEC alone I'd have thought.

Hang on MiW, how have the 'rose tinted brigade' kept PC in a job? 'They & the powers that be' - I take by the term 'they' u mean those backing PC on forums / media etc, who have NO SAY in whether he stays or goes that purely down to IEC & IEC alone I'd have thought.

They will be cognisant of supporter views. As I stated earlier the owners are resident in Hong Kong so it's unclear what authority Royle junior has to take such decisions like dispatching witha failing manger. Perhaps seeing us only separated from the relegation zone by a few goals will focus the minds.

Every one else is winning - except Wigan Athletic. I am now pretty much resigned to yet another relegation. We were 9 points clear of the bottom three a few weeks ago. The league table doesn’t lie. We are garbage and don’t deserve to stay up imo.

95th minute winner for Rotherham. We’ve never scored a winner or equalising goal in second half stoppage time under Paul Cook. The fat bald negative sloth.

By the way anyone wondering what he’s up to tonight, I’m reliably informed he’s watching Liverpool in Munich!

95th minute winner for Rotherham. We’ve never scored a winner or equalising goal in second half stoppage time under Paul Cook. The fat bald negative sloth.

By the way anyone wondering what he’s up to tonight, I’m reliably informed he’s watching Liverpool in Munich!
It'll make a change for him watching a team win away !

Dipped in an out of the Rotherham games d the CL one. Whilst they weren't pretty again they have a game plan and there was plenty of heart and fight from them. Seems to be the exact opposite of us. It was in reality one of their must win fixtures and you could tell in how they approached it they were determined to win and were worthy winners. Sadly this is in contrast to the cowardly fearful approach we adopt in such fixtures which is driven by our manager. No doubt he would have been watching the scoucers CL game, it's a great pity he cannot learn from them how to approach a game and then kill it off. 2-1 up they pressed and and killed it off on the counter, we go 2-1 up and bring on an immobile cart house so we can't get up the pitch.