Today IS The Day | Vital Football

Today IS The Day

Wish I knew how to photoshop, I'd get a picture of John Jay Moores peeking through Jack Nicholson's broken door.

I'm still thinking Sunday or Monday. After the Birmingham game it will be announced one way or the other

On the basis of this I have just SENT a text, pm'd several (including myself) & taken to social media to tell everyone how today IS the day. At this stage though I'm looking DOWN & not ruling anything out.

I just told my Mum that today IS the day.
She briefly stopped sobbing and then asked if they were getting rid of Montanier.
I don't know, I said.
She's crying again.

I hope so, widow.

Haven't won an internet bingo ITK since I accidentally saw Rob Earnshaw at the city Ground & called his signing.

You will bask in my glory.

You will hang on my every word in the future.

I'll be able to call JG names & claim the old girl is in lockdown, except for my mates.

When it's announced I will be doing this

:4:

Naked.

You're thinking about it, aren't you, you're picturing it.

Dirty boy

Galaxy42 - 13/1/2017 09:49

I hope so, widow.

Haven't won an internet bingo ITK since I accidentally saw Rob Earnshaw at the city Ground & called his signing.

You will bask in my glory.

You will hang on my every word in the future.

I'll be able to call JG names & claim the old girl is in lockdown, except for my mates.

Im crossing my fingers you win this bingo Galaxy

Couldnt happen to a nicer guy

Good luck mate !

You deserve this - it's your time to shine

I can vouch you aren't a bullshitter either

Bet the bloke who posted those Companies House documents last night on Twitter or Facebook (or wherever they came from) was pissing himself last night.

You have to give him credit for originality.

:13:

I wouldn't do such a thing, everything I post is related to a semblance of truthful possibility.

the jock - 13/1/2017 10:11

thanks for sharing the quite lengthy sensitive details via PM Galaxy.

:35:

You're welcome. Keep on the DL.

Nothing getting out of the old girl, don't want to put my sorcerer in danger.

Oh dear today is the day to hear that the fantasy forum is closing down.

Deluded dan taking his ball home and closing it down now his uncle fawaz has turned out to be a fraud and on his bike.

Must of been a bitter pill to swallow

Does that mean they'll all be back on vital now. All 5 posters back peddling