Time for a new manager? | Page 80 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

Faria not interested in the job apparently.

Says he's still enjoying his time away from football.

That is according to The Times Henry Winter.

Do not want to see York anywhere near the club in any role, he has sat on his rear doing nothing since he retired if he wanted to manage Villa should have taken a few lower league jobs to cut his teeth on .

Do not want to see York anywhere near the club in any role, he has sat on his rear doing nothing since he retired if he wanted to manage Villa should have taken a few lower league jobs to cut his teeth on .

In Yorkes defence he has as much managerial experience as John Terry and put in many more years at this club. If Terry is being considered then I don't see why Yorke shouldn't be.

Just been looking at the CV's of Chris Wilder and Paul Cook. I'd say both eclipse Dean Smith.

Not Villa fans though and that seems to be a requirement for some reason.

If Henry does go to Monaco I would gladly have Leonardo Jardim at Villa. Just checked his background and he seems to have done well wherever he's been, including bringing through plenty of young players. A naturalised Portuguese from what I can make out so Im sure he must have met Mendes at some point

Have there been any quotes from any manager linked so far?

No. Apart from Dwight Yorke, and Rodgers (who didn't really rule himself in or out) no quotes at all.

Dean Smiths price has now come in to 2/9 with some bookies. Dont think I've ever seen a market like it. Worryingly Moyes is slowly dropping again too