Ticketing System Feedback Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ticketing System Feedback Thread

God your good Russ; a credit to LCFC. :clappy:

Three of us have managed to sort our work out, finish slightly earlier than usual and will be there.

Logged on via a PC was surprised to see the Everton ticket showing as having been purchased on 13 October, but not paid for. Maybe that's just the way of allocating to season tickets, like others paying the extra £2.72 seems wrong, but you've implied something will be done. Not sure whether to wait or purchase at this price.

Hi, anyone know how many tickets we have sold for Cheltenham and whether it is likely to end up pay on the day. Definitely going just haven't got round to purchasing tickets. Cheers.

18:05 27 Oct WIMBLEDON TICKETS- Not sure if it is a (welcome) 'mod' or EB has been set up wrongly. Did not require ST references with my order nor associated tick-box disclaimer that I had the right to use them for self plus ano, however did need names and emails.

(Await the moans that only >65 and <18 can have a seat! Stand up if you love the Imps)

Please get some professionals/trained operatives involved! Cut and paste requires methodical editing in ALL the correct places! There is also QUITE CLEARY another useless edit, as on £15 ticket have been charged £1.32 the rate for £22 ticket ie a previous purchase rate. (cf previous tickets with wrong KO time, date of at least 2 weeks ago, VAT added to Everton and perpetuation of all-ticket message, wrong rates Swindon £20 v £23)

Agree with above sloppy st ref not required,says 2 tickets ordered but means 1 ticket +postage.
Attempt to refund in confusion ..... all gone missing no confirm of cancelled order or anything else.

Plenty of tuning needed but we are piggybacking on someone else`s system,exhertsimp has said it all.

basically the user interface is sloppy(2tickets really means 1 ticket +post =confusion.

My feedback relates to the Eventbright iPhone app. It's impossible to find events on it - e.g. Wimbledon tickets. Is there no way to follow Lincoln City as an event organiser and then get automatic links to everything they list?

My work around is to go on the web. Log into Eventbright, find the event (normally via the web address the club provide) and then like it. Then I can access it in the app. The app alone is pretty useless.

Skip155 - 27/10/2017 19:52

My feedback relates to the Eventbright iPhone app. It's impossible to find events on it - e.g. Wimbledon tickets. Is there no way to follow Lincoln City as an event organiser and then get automatic links to everything they list?

My work around is to go on the web. Log into Eventbright, find the event (normally via the web address the club provide) and then like it. Then I can access it in the app. The app alone is pretty useless.

This !

I couldn’t find it either, then changed the location to London and it shows. Rather be able to be able to “follow “ all Lincoln games as a favourite etc

fuctifino - 27/10/2017 20:38

I couldn’t find it either, then changed the location to London and it shows. Rather be able to be able to “follow “ all Lincoln games as a favourite etc

To be fair I didn't change location but I did set the distance slider to the maximum and it didn't find it.

I'd prefer to follow too but even removing or increasing the maximum distance range to allow for the fact that from Lincoln we're trying to find events potentially anywhere in England / Wales would help.

On the android app I'm following Lincoln City,

Select the profile button on the bottom right (Person icon)
Hit "Following" and then hit the Lincoln City icon, takes you to all their Eventbrite tickets

Sincilbanks - 27/10/2017 22:40

On the android app I'm following Lincoln City,

Select the profile button on the bottom right (Person icon)
Hit "Following" and then hit the Lincoln City icon, takes you to all their Eventbrite tickets

Sounds good. Can't see anything like that on the iPhone app or on the website (viewed on iPhone)

On my PC I go to redimps.com select "Buy tickets online" and then it takes me to their Eventbrite page with all the tickets?

Can't speak for the IOS app, unsurprising it sucks though...

I tried the app and on PC account and the only thinking it found was coach tickets to Wimbledon. Following the link from redimps.co.uk worked, but shouldn't have to do that

Just wondering why the on line ticket sale says tickets will be available for the Coventry game be to be purchased on the 29th Oct, when they are not!

Trying to plan for weekend at home, and cannot complete until I know (will probably will) but frustrating.

Has anyone who purchased there Everton tickets had there higher admin charge refunded yet.

It’s Hardly going to make me rich but I’d rather have the money than eventbrite

SalfordImp - 29/10/2017 16:50

Just wondering why the on line ticket sale says tickets will be available for the Coventry game be to be purchased on the 29th Oct, when they are not!

Trying to plan for weekend at home, and cannot complete until I know (will probably will) but frustrating.

From 1800Hrs

German Imp - 29/10/2017 17:23

SalfordImp - 29/10/2017 16:50

From 1800Hrs

Got them now, tks, two tickets for the Co-Op Upper 4, together. So a result.