The World Cup Thread | Page 320 | Vital Football

The World Cup Thread

Genuinely didn't watch a minute of any game. I saw about 4 goals in total in passing on the news. I only sort of new what was going on because of the stuff we do.

I also can't say I missed it or regretted missing a game when I saw the score etc, but I think it just totally backs up I'm now done fully with England and internationals - even knowing Emi was in the final, I just couldn't be arsed to even watch that given the Villa connection, so even that's gone for me now.
I did a bit better than you. Watched 2 1/2 England games, a bit of a Morocco game and the final. Too then find out Southgate is staying for another tournament doesn't rekindle any enthusiasm.

It will be interesting if we ever find out the truth behind this. It's funny that Infantile has quickly unfollowed him on social media as soon as the investigation was launched. I do wonder if he allowed it to happen.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64071206

Infantino keeps acting like he's some sort of celebrity, the bloke is an absolute tit.
Mind you I dont get the fascination with this salt bae bloke either. All he does is throw a bit of salt on a steak in an overly dramatic way.

Something is very wrong when Jamie Redknapp is the voice of reason

England did not have a good World Cup and any manager could have matched Gareth Southgate's results, says Jamie Redknapp

I don't subscribe to this feeling that England had a really good World Cup. Getting to the quarter-finals wasn't a big achievement and I don't think we should be celebrating it.

We could have done a lot more with the squad and the depth that we have. The substitutions we made weren't quick enough and we took off the wrong players.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...gareth-southgates-results-says-jamie-redknapp

I’m a bit late to this post on the thread, but I can’t believe that goofy Turkish bellend has made such a career from cutting a steak and sprinkling salt over it, for hundreds if not thousands of pounds.

In some respects fair to play for making a mug out of famous people with too much money. The honest reviews of his restaurants are that it’s pretty average anyway.

Incredible what social media can do for you.

They had to find a way to make up for the lack of bribes from somewhere 🤷‍♂️
Does this now mean, with the extra games, it'll run from June until Xmas? 🤔