The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century | Page 36 | Vital Football

The Wembley Playoff Final Thread; Huddersfield Town Vs Nottingham Forest, sponsored by every loyal supporter of the 21st Century

Has anyone actually read any of this bollocks? I don't think I have ever read such bitter, twisted bile as this lot produce. All from a little nothing club, punching well above its weight. A fucking seaside club, with the fan base of Notts County and now experts of top flight football.
I cannot wait until they do a Blackpool and tunble back down the leagues when their owner gets bored.
Wankers the lot of them.

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfoot...e-grapes-are-sour-in-nottingham.15913/page-16
I now have a new shit/hate list of teams and supporters I despise. Here they are in order of contempt -
1 Liverpool - supporters
2 Sheff Utd - Club and supporters
3 Bournemouth - Supporters
4 Luton Town - club
5 Huddersfield - supporters
6 Derby - club and supporters and at the bottom of the list where they deserve to be!
There, I feel better now

I now have a new shit/hate list of teams and supporters I despise. Here they are in order of contempt -
1 Liverpool - supporters
4 Luton Town - club
6 Derby - club and supporters and at the bottom of the list where they deserve to be!
There, I feel better now

Disappointed that you could find no space for Dirty Leeds.

1 Liverpool - supporters
4 Luton Town - club
There, I feel better now

The good news is there's only one team in the list (Liverpool) we should be bothered about

The rest are totally irrelevant to us as they can't remotely compete with what we've got and are going to have next few years

Just like in the old days

We can start focussing on competing with and beating Liverpool again

Don't waste any more energy on the others. They ain't worth thinking about any more

Bournemouth might be Premier League but they are a nothing club. Zero history and zero future worth anything. They just make up the numbers. Like they always have and always will

You will need a new list soon enough

With clubs like Spurs and Arsenal on it

Leicester of course now as well

TBF they've made themselves relevant in recent years thanks to some great owners and investment

But the others on the list

Waste of energy even thinking about them imo

They don't even deserve to be talked about on our forum

Last edited:
The good news is there's only one team in the list (Liverpool) we should be bothered about

The rest are totally irrelevant to us as they can't remotely compete with what we've got and are going to have next few years

Just like in the old days

We can start focussing on competing with and beating Liverpool again

Don't waste any more energy on the others. They ain't worth thinking about any more

Bournemouth might be Premier League but they are a nothing club. Zero history and zero future worth anything. They just make up the numbers. Like they always have and always will

You will need a new list soon enough

With clubs like Spurs and Arsenal on it

Leicester of course now as well

TBF they've made themselves relevant in recent years thanks to some great owners and investment

But the others on the list

Waste of energy even thinking about them imo

They don't even deserve to be talked about on our forum
It’s just my current shit list it will change

Has anyone actually read any of this bollocks? I don't think I have ever read such bitter, twisted bile as this lot produce. All from a little nothing club, punching well above its weight. A fucking seaside club, with the fan base of Notts County and now experts of top flight football.
I cannot wait until they do a Blackpool and tunble back down the leagues when their owner gets bored.
Wankers the lot of them.

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfoot...e-grapes-are-sour-in-nottingham.15913/page-16

Wow, a whole fred dedicated to moaning about forest. Thats some serious rent free real estate.

Think it comes down to success- people like beating forest because of the history. Its a great scalp to have. We like beating liverpool because they are successful. I guess its a reverse compliment.

Cant say i spent too much thinking about them apart from the rather cowardly withdrawal while fans were on the road.

Wow, a whole fred dedicated to moaning about forest. Thats some serious rent free real estate.

Think it comes down to success- people like beating forest because of the history. Its a great scalp to have. We like beating liverpool because they are successful. I guess its a reverse compliment.

Cant say i spent too much thinking about them apart from the rather cowardly withdrawal while fans were on the road.

Let's just say none of them, nor a cowardly withdrawal will EVER be welcome in Trap 2.

I don’t mind Spurs now… a lot of them wanted us up rather than Huddersfield and seemed to like the old rivalry so no animosity there from me. Arsenal have a connection to us from the shirts we gave them. I hope we can tap up some bigger clubs for some good loans.

I don’t mind Spurs now… a lot of them wanted us up rather than Huddersfield and seemed to like the old rivalry so no animosity there from me. Arsenal have a connection to us from the shirts we gave them. I hope we can tap up some bigger clubs for some good loans.
I think most of the ‘traditional’ top league teams wanted us there, particularly fans who remember the 70s and/or 80s. We will be part of a trip down memory lane for them.

On top of that we are a middle tier club in terms of fan base and one of the biggest clubs that were outside the Prem so us getting promoted means more money than a Huddersfield…

After what we have done this season we will be front and centre for loans. The fun will be picking the right one(s) for us…

I think most of the ‘traditional’ top league teams wanted us there, particularly fans who remember the 70s and/or 80s. We will be part of a trip down memory lane for them.

On top of that we are a middle tier club in terms of fan base and one of the biggest clubs that were outside the Prem so us getting promoted means more money than a Huddersfield…

After what we have done this season we will be front and centre for loans. The fun will be picking the right one(s) for us…
It's a bit ironic that Coopz has made us a very attractive proposition for sending out players and then we end up in a league where the number of loans is very limited

It's a bit ironic that Coopz has made us a very attractive proposition for sending out players and then we end up in a league where the number of loans is very limited
It is but when you look at the level of player that will be available for loan, it becomes very interesting.

Just think of some of last season’s loans in the Prem - Targett, Gallagher, Broja… And that’s before you look at players on the continent. There will be players at clubs like Bayern etc and they would love for us to take one and give them experience in our top flight, particularly as we took a reject and put him on their radar…

Wankers the lot of them.

No mention of the enormous amount of money they splashed to offset the crappy manager.