The Unai Emery Thread | Page 226 | Vital Football

The Unai Emery Thread

Never did i think we would get a manager like him, just hope he stays. let's face it. who could replace him?

Emery has turned this club around in a footballing perspective. Tbh i had given up on aston villa ever competing again. Some of the football leaves me in awe, some performances make my whole week. But intrue villa fashion, it all goes tits up at times and its then i think…. He really gets aston villa, he cant be perfect every week, that isnt the villa way!

Surely in the summer Nas will offer him a new deal.
I don't think Unai is motivated by money much. Let's face it he is hardly short of a few quid.

Rumour has it he came to the Villa because he was told he could mould it into how he thought best.

The appointments around him would suggest this is indeed correct. If he went anywhere else he would be very unlikely to be able to do that. I'm expecting him to be here for a very long time. I'm sure he will get a big offer though and it is richly deserved.

I find it amazing how he has improved other managers players. Others try and buy success. i don't think you can say that of Emery, he don't need to bankrupt the club to win.
I have no idea what he is doing and saying to Morgan Rogers. His improvement has been fantastic already. To think I wondered why we were so hell bent on getting him.