The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

I am so happy I could cry ?

I don't care if I sound like a 10yr old girl, I would have been heartbroken if he hadn't of signed.

I am so so so happy. I like the kit as well by the way

Welcome back Big Man, the door will be left open, me or the wife, take your pick - we would be honoured !❤

I am so happy I could cry ?

I don't care if I sound like a 10yr old girl, I would have been heartbroken if he hadn't of signed.

I am so so so happy. I like the kit as well by the way

Welcome back Big Man, the door will be left open, me or the wife, take your pick - we would be honoured !❤

I take it that will be your back door then? Very odd images running through my head right now, and worse still they are in glorious technicolour... Won't be long before the voices come back.... nurse get the screens it's happening again!! lol

Considering there’s been a lot of comments regarding afcb and afcb fans being clueless.

Aston Villa not completing a medical on a £26.5million signing is mental considering his somewhat bizarre injury record.

Yes he went through the routines when you paid £2million for a half season loan, but in the final he crawled off in agony once again.
I thought the same at first but I assume having seen him in training every day and continuously assessing his fitness over half a season they probably already know everything

I think we probably over paid but in this market these days it seems that you either pay the fee or you don’t get the player. No premier league club particularly needs to sell financially and everyone knows the other premier league clubs are loaded with cash so I don’t think the fee makes too much difference these days.

No idea how you can compare Van Dijk and Maguire. Van Dijk has become a majestic defender.

I was comparing the price. What I’m saying is Mings is roughly 20% of the price of a world class defender. I think Mings is quality and on that basis it’s maybe a tad high but whatever - we’re spending money on what will be a proven asset that will appreciate.