The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

For all the Charles N’zogbias, Jordan’s Ayews and Ross McCormacks who have let this club down and disrespected the fans over the years, as Nobby says it’s refreshing to see how much this means to the likes of Mings and how much he loves the support of our fans. When those waste of spaces I mentioned hit their 40’s, have spunked all their money up the wall and find themselves in the real world and pretty lonely, the likes of Mings will still have tens of thousands of fans somewhere in middle England who remember his days in C&B.

For all the Charles N’zogbias, Jordan’s Ayews and Ross McCormacks who have let this club down and disrespected the fans over the years, as Nobby says it’s refreshing to see how much this means to the likes of Mings and how much he loves the support of our fans. When those waste of spaces I mentioned hit their 40’s, have spunked all their money up the wall and find themselves in the real world and pretty lonely, the likes of Mings will still have tens of thousands of fans somewhere in middle England who remember his days in C&B.

Even if it ends up being just half a season. What impression to have made

Fair concern.

One thing is for sure, we need a contingency plan, although I think we need 2xCB anyway.

Fair concern.

One thing is for sure, we need a contingency plan, although I think we need 2xCB anyway.

we need 3 if we have signed Hause . We got caught out last season with CB's we need two left sided Mings and Hause and the two right sided which we don't seem to be linked to

Must be some player for 40m , I've never seen it in him . Mings will still want to come to us

Yes, I think Mings wants to join Villa too.

My reference to two was based on Hause bring secured, although technically I think it is still to be signed off by all parties - saw reference to a salary of £30K pw being agreed, which is probably a fair increase for the player.

He could turn out to be a really good addition - rather over-shadowed by Mr Mings so far.

You could well argue Chester will struggle with his knee now, so that is an area of concern.

There’s a lot to do over a short period of time. Just hope outback pursuit of Maxi Gomes doesn’t drain all funds!

Yes, I think Mings wants to join Villa too.

My reference to two was based on Hause bring secured, although technically I think it is still to be signed off by all parties - saw reference to a salary of £30K pw being agreed, which is probably a fair increase for the player.

He could turn out to be a really good addition - rather over-shadowed by Mr Mings so far.

You could well argue Chester will struggle with his knee now, so that is an area of concern.

There’s a lot to do over a short period of time. Just hope outback pursuit of Maxi Gomes doesn’t drain all funds!

The thing is we really have no idea how much we have to spend , so hopefully neither do the other clubs . Perhaps we'll bid for Nathan Ake and Mings , our owners could blow most clubs out of the water never mind Bournemouth

Getting fed up with this predictive text - where did ‘outback’ come from?

I don't think it matters what happens at Bournemouth. Mings has nailed his colours to the mast and wants to be a Villa man. As for Hause, 30k a week isn't much in the premier league these days. A bargain in my opinion.

Hopefully that's the benchmark from now on , if they want 60k they get us into the top 6 . If we get relegated they only get 15k

I don't think it matters what happens at Bournemouth. Mings has nailed his colours to the mast and wants to be a Villa man. As for Hause, 30k a week isn't much in the premier league these days. A bargain in my opinion.

Hope your right on Mings. I would like to think so. In many ways, we have backed him much more that his parent club and he has experienced great rapport with our fans.

Hause - good deal all round. His versatility could prove very useful.