The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

Hopefully that's the benchmark from now on , if they want 60k they get us into the top 6 . If we get relegated they only get 15k

The problem will come in that other clubs will undoubtedly offer more. Paying competitive money to the right players within a clear heirachy of importance will be the key I think. Those who make the biggest contribution on the best salaries. Easy to say, difficult to do. I'm confident our management team will do better than MON and the rest of the showers that dragged us down.

The problem will come in that other clubs will undoubtedly offer more. Paying competitive money to the right players within a clear heirachy of importance will be the key I think. Those who make the biggest contribution on the best salaries. Easy to say, difficult to do. I'm confident our management team will do better than MON and the rest of the showers that dragged us down.
Mon gave habib beye 40 k a week contract ffs

Ps Tyrone Mings is Everything I want in a villa player , great distribution of the ball , and a cheeky smile , I wouldn’t mind us spending 30 m on him

Ps Tyrone Mings is Everything I want in a villa player , great distribution of the ball , and a cheeky smile , I wouldn’t mind us spending 30 m on him
With a bag of sweets and a cheeky smile Tyrone Mings he’s a .............