The Tyrone Mings Thread | Page 90 | Vital Football

The Tyrone Mings Thread

I do not see the point in re-posting racial abuse and giving the arsehole another platform, we all condemn it.

In this context, I think it is right, as Mings tweeted it to show the world the sort of shite these players are facing.

If Mings hadn't, I would totally agree, but then, so would JPA and he wouldn't have published.

I do understand your opinion on this one, but think with the Mings context, it is important people see how low things have sunk.

Sounds like some kid from Latin America or Spain trying to be some sort of big man.
Surely they could track him and send his details for Tyrone to go and "have a word" or stamp on his head do the world a favour

What it shows, and I await the replies, that the BLM movement has a point. It doesn't matter whether you agree with every protest or every group/person who chooses to associate themselves with it, the point stands that black and other non-white people in this country get shit that we white people don't.

From a homeless person to a multimillionaire, it's an extra burden white people don't have in a white society.

I love Tyrone for his voice on this stuff and for his academy. Not a cut-out carbon copy footballer by any stretch.

What it shows, and I await the replies, that the BLM movement has a point. It doesn't matter whether you agree with every protest or every group/person who chooses to associate themselves with it, the point stands that black and other non-white people in this country get shit that we white people don't.

From a homeless person to a multimillionaire, it's an extra burden white people don't have in a white society.

I love Tyrone for his voice on this stuff and for his academy. Not a cut-out carbon copy footballer by any stretch.

I don't think you'd get anything other than agreement mate as in my humble, we all know the difference between BLM (right) and BLM (jumping the bandwagon).

Until there are specific legal penalties and accountability for the social media companies, this type of behavior will continue. Not sure what can/is being done in the UK, but here in the US these companies (twitter etc) are protected by law under some bogus "public platform" non-publisher exemption and they have carte blanche to decide who they can censor. As is normal, half the politicians want something done and half don't (as it helps them promote themselves).

don't think one random twatter post shows much of anything to be able to draw a wider conclusion tbh unless you want to give credence to every random bit of shite posted.

thing is it's all trackable as I doubt the deep thinkers posting shite have enough about them to hide their ip addresses and the like - so very easy to be picked up and prosecuted as needed.
social media just gives stupid folk a platform to advertise their stupidity a little further

don't think one random twatter post shows much of anything to be able to draw a wider conclusion tbh unless you want to give credence to every random bit of shite posted.

thing is it's all trackable as I doubt the deep thinkers posting shite have enough about them to hide their ip addresses and the like - so very easy to be picked up and prosecuted as needed.
social media just gives stupid folk a platform to advertise their stupidity a little further
One random post? Don't make yourself look stupid.

Nope, too many ignorant arseholes who get protected and feel safe in front of their vile keyboards.

Hope he gets a knock on the door from the police (although no doubt they will then get slated for knocking too loud or something)

I was going to say what goes through these peoples minds, but I really don't want to know, I just wish covid could sort these sorts out, not the lovely people who have lost their lives!

:rofl:

In the US they have a point but not really here. In Britain it is more of a class institution rather than a racial one. White poor and working class people are the most hated and discriminated against group in this country and they always have been historically.

If you said that to white kid on a rough arse council estate you might get your answer.