The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen

Wait a minute....it all depends on who’s put in temporary charge til the end of the season. Hopefully Mr. Family Man.
(y)

So Maureen gets his wish and gets out before Christmas.

Listening to a rag on 5 live "We have all the money and can buy whoever we want" wasn't it them that accused little City of buying the league, how times have changed :grinning:

I hope they don't get Pogie from Spuds I quite like him. Plus the fact that he could take Kane and Ali and host of other good players that Spurs would want to keep.

Meanwhile Mourhino walks away laughing his head off.
Everyone hates me but look at my bank balance.
He is a crafty devil isn’t he?
You have to admire the way he goes about things
Makes me laugh he does and the blame should rest on the shoulders of the clubs he has taken for a ride and the players that have helped him along by acting like idiots on the field and computers.
He’ll be back again somewhere!

This outcome was entirely predictable. As soon as he signed the contract extension (thereby inflating the size of any pay off) back in January the die was cast.

The same pattern as elsewhere. Piss off the players through scapegoating (Shaw, Pogba); become belligerent and antagonistic with the media (“ respect, respect, respect”); clashes with the authorities (swear at camera); erratic behaviour (water bottle smash)........cause form to if not nosedive like at Chelsea at least plateau at a level of mediocrity until future revenue streams became threatened because CL qualification starts to dwindle into the far distance........

Same old, same old.

I hope we never see him back in English management again. Unless it is at Liverpool.

Last edited: