The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen

He is now officially a dinosaur. His methods have had an increasingly stunted lifecycle and his corrosive impact on dressing room morale and the fans are evident much sooner than before. He simply hasn't changed, hasn't evolved and I struggle to think of a single player who has improved or developed under his coaching. Can you imagine Phil Foden emerging as the talent that he clearly is under Maureen's tutelage? :eek::shake: His caustic style and Alpha Male approach to management convinced Kevin De Bruyne that he was best moving elsewhere and boy are we glad that he made that decision. His talent would almost certainly have been wasted on the bench had he remained at Chelsea under The Special One.

I struggle to see him ever coaching in the PL again. His heart hasn't been in it now that he has been found out. :loser: :wave:

More fool any club that ever elects to give him another mega contract.

He is now officially a dinosaur. His methods have had an increasingly stunted lifecycle and his corrosive impact on dressing room morale and the fans are evident much sooner than before. He simply hasn't changed, hasn't evolved and I struggle to think of a single player who has improved or developed under his coaching. Can you imagine Phil Foden emerging as the talent that he clearly is under Maureen's tutelage? :eek::shake: His caustic style and Alpha Male approach to management convinced Kevin De Bruyne that he was best moving elsewhere and boy are we glad that he made that decision. His talent would almost certainly have been wasted on the bench had he remained at Chelsea under The Special One.

I struggle to see him ever coaching in the PL again. His heart hasn't been in it now that he has been found out. :loser: :wave:

More fool any club that ever elects to give him another mega contract.
Celtic are interested in the not-special one.
More fool them if they take him on.

Geez. How does he do this? Well past his sell-by date he will be sacked inside two years and earn millions more in severance. What a scam artist.

Geez. How does he do this? Well past his sell-by date he will be sacked inside two years and earn millions more in severance. What a scam artist.
Pretty simple, he has a past record of winning many pots, and he must talk a good fight at the interviews, cause we all know the pattern when he falls out with the dressing room, Chairman etc.

You have to subscribe to view the article which I cannot be asked to do but some of us may have access in which case.......have a read and tell the rest of us the juicy details :please:

‘He sucked the culture out of the club’ – the inside story of Jose Mourinho’s downfall at Tottenham

https://theathletic.com/2525352/202...JheJNVSGfvNUt6L1zozLdUIsmoYQ0QCzqZ1QCdHkPFeo0

Spurs players nonplussed at the half time reaction to being 1-0 down to City at the Etihad.

From a long piece, this is the bullet point summary at the start.

The Athletic can reveal how:

• Tottenham players were left bored and untested by his training sessions
  • Most of squad were expecting his sacking
  • Tactics were so obsessed with stopping opposition that players were unsure how to attack
  • Mourinho’s assistant Joao Sacramento was unpopular with the squad
  • The club were unhappy with Mourinho’s criticism of the players and asked him to stop it
  • Mourinho ran out of allies at the club, on and off the pitch
  • Only Harry Kane was loyal to Mourinho at the end
  • His dismissal had nothing to do with the Super League and was based purely on results
The result is that Mourinho, 17 months after his appointment, is now on gardening leave with the rest of his coaching team.

That sounds about right.

Not sure why ‘Arry was so on board with the ‘Special One‘ (🤢) and his methods. He creates a toxic atmosphere wherever he goes. Watch out Roma. The rot will set in soon.