The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen | Vital Football

The Trials and Tribulations of Maureen

Skoorb

Alert Team
As Maureen continues his excellent work of corroding the spirit and effectiveness of the rags from within I thought it might be nice to have a single thread to watch his toxic spirit at work.

I'll kick things off with this following their defeat to Valencia in the Champions league where his team threw away an opportunity to to their group and be seeded for the knockout round. Maureen topped Phil Jones's OG with one of his own.

The comments at the end are really the best bit. The sense of despair is palpable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46547870

My only worry is that if the dippers annihilate them at candlefield, which they are highly likely to do, the powers that be might decide they simply have to jettison him immediately. A new interim man, even just til the end of the season could lift spirits and performances.
#keepjose@utd.

Love this from the BBC website.

The Independent's Jonathan Liew went to the Mestalla to watch Manchester United.

He wasn't impressed.

"Do you remember that bit they used to do during the X-Factor final, when they invited back all the worst rejected auditionees from earlier in the series, and got them to sing a discordant, hilariously inept medley?" he writes.

"Well,Manchester United were a little like that here: a cobbled-together side putting together a cobbled-together performance that skirted the boundary between entertainment and public humiliation."

Only Maureen could say they improved when he put the players on he didn't want to play, what a miserable fecker its not a wonder the players do not perform for him.

Am I a bad person for saying that one of the best things about the current situation is the corrosive effect that he is having upon the morale of the rag fans?

After so long putting up with their smugness, their arrogance, that banner.......witnessing their slow descent into the depths of mediocrity is great. It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I know that they will not implode completely and get relegated (the true icing on the cake) but the fact that they are having to face up the reality that they are not infallible, that they can fail and that their own fans are faced with having to watch and defend such dross......well, it can brighten those days when I feel down.

Karma. It’s a bitch.

No, you are not a bad person. For that banner alone, the sheer self-entitlement of them that they could look down their noses and gloat year after year after year, is part of the antipathy I harbour for them.
It’s finally dawned on them that their glory days are gone. They might have the odd cup here and there and maybe a League now and then but they will NEVER be the same as they were under old f***face. And I for one revel in that fact.

The Rag implosion is sight to behold. How a club with so much financial power can be inept defies logic. Big thumbs up to the man upstairs for making it happen.:ROFLMAO:

They can’t find anyone to take the job although Sam might be lurking and ‘Arry will soon be back from our jungles if he isn’t already.

It's on their Twitter Graham.

They might actually resemble a team now, odds on Sanchez making a quick recovery from his injury now?