The Tim Iroegbunam Thread | Vital Football

The Tim Iroegbunam Thread

JW1985

Vital Champions League
Seeing as he made his debut yesterday I thought he may as well have an even greater honour bestowed upon him, a thread of his own on this venerable forum.

From everything I've read he had a pretty decent cameo after coming on. He's impressed me whenever I've seen him playing for the kids.

No, he needs to be held up as the next big thing, the one player, the only player who can save Aston Villa. Then we can determine that he doesn't meet the expectation we have placed on him and therefore he's shit.

If he turns out as good as Ugo who we also nicked off the Baggies he'll be a great player for us

Good Idea JW is he officially shit yet? Hopefully, he'll become as shit as Jacob Ramsey ;)
I think he's on notice at the moment, a few more games till he's condemned as shit.
Whenever I see the observations of one of our kids breaking through, I always think about Gary Williams. Started getting into the team around 1978 after Charlie Aitken, then Gordon Smith and (briefly) Mike Pejic had filled the role through the 70's. He got absolutely slaughtered by the fans for about a season and a half as he struggled to make the step up, then was absolutely superb for 3-4 years as we became the best team in Europe.....

Whenever I see the observations of one of our kids breaking through, I always think about Gary Williams. Started getting into the team around 1978 after Charlie Aitken, then Gordon Smith and (briefly) Mike Pejic had filled the role through the 70's. He got absolutely slaughtered by the fans for about a season and a half as he struggled to make the step up, then was absolutely superb for 3-4 years as we became the best team in Europe.....
I loved Gary Williams. Very unsung hero and of course mentioned in the famous European cup goal commentary.

Tim as I'm calling him as I have no idea how to say his surname, stood out like a tanner up a sweeps arse for the u23's when I was watching Archer Barry Chuck Bidace and co last year, I was thinking never mind them who is this black lad with the blond hair, he's better than any of them .
Looks like SG thinks in a similar vein

Tim as I'm calling him as I have no idea how to say his surname, stood out like a tanner up a sweeps arse for the u23's when I was watching Archer Barry Chuck Bidace and co last year, I was thinking never mind them who is this black lad with the blond hair, he's better than any of them .
Looks like SG thinks in a similar vein
I love reading this site. I’ve learned some wonderful new similes. Thanks for that one 57. I can’t wait to trot that one out in the pub.

I love reading this site. I’ve learned some wonderful new similes. Thanks for that one 57. I can’t wait to trot that one out in the pub.

I learned a lot of old black country stuff from a fellow called Brian Round my mentor when I was a 16 year old apprentice, some have just stayed with me all these years.. You don't get this wisdom at University mate. Sadly Brian is no longer with us but his memory lingers on

Aston Villa
@AVFCOfficial
6m

Aston Villa is pleased to announce Tim Iroegbunam has signed a new contract with the club!
270d.svg