The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 38 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

His movement allows his team to create more chances, its catch 22.

Tammy in this Villa team would have had 8-10 goals by now in the league IMO.

Hasn`t Jack created the most chances in the league?

As Sir Dennis has indicated that theres too much chat about Tammy on other threads I thought I would bump this.

If Tammy was available how much would he be worth now though?

Did he fall down the pecking order for Chelsea, I've not watched them to be honest, if so, just imagine! But then, we wouldn't be the only ones in the queue!

Did he fall down the pecking order for Chelsea, I've not watched them to be honest, if so, just imagine! But then, we wouldn't be the only ones in the queue!

Lampard has started with Giroud a few times lately and doesn't seem to be a huge fan of Tammy from the outside looking in.

Plus they have shelled out £50 odd million on a striker for next season.

Lampard has started with Giroud a few times lately and doesn't seem to be a huge fan of Tammy from the outside looking in.

Plus they have shelled out £50 odd million on a striker for next season.

Seems to burn out after the new year every season, starts off like a house on fire then fades I think.
Probably be ok for us at the right price, I'm not sure he'd score with our supply line tbh

I think we'd find it very hard to get him if they're even selling. I am sure a lot of clubs would fancy him too.

How's Tammy at holding up the ball and being a pivot in the attack? His finishing is great but not sure he'll be as effective a lone striker in our system in the PL.

Tammy has had his first successful season in the prem he is not going to want to leave chelsea he is going to think he can do even better next season at chelsea.

How's Tammy at holding up the ball and being a pivot in the attack? His finishing is great but not sure he'll be as effective a lone striker in our system in the PL.

No good somebody holding the ball up if there's nobody nearby to receive it. Not sure Dean is looking for that sort of forward; Wesley started to look more effective when he started moving around more. Tammy's pretty mobile; would suit us.

I'm told from a good source that he's very keen, or ambivalent, or indeed totally disinterested in a move to Villa.

You can quote me on that when something does, or indeed doesn't happen.

That's why Giroud is now the preferred striker, I'll get pelters here but Tammy really isn't very good outside the Box. He's a Darren Bent a goalscorer/ poacher nowhere near Chelsea level