The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

According to WM for what tgats worth, the Community Shield does not count as it is not deemed a competative match, and the same with the U23s (that bit does make sense in the same way as you can play for one countries U21 team then switch allegence).

Dont know what is right, but Paul Franks said it had come from the Villa officially that he did not play a game for Chelsea that would count.

According to WM for what tgats worth, the Community Shield does not count as it is not deemed a competative match, and the same with the U23s (that bit does make sense in the same way as you can play for one countries U21 team then switch allegence).

Dont know what is right, but Paul Franks said it had come from the Villa officially that he did not play a game for Chelsea that would count.

So how do people explain Hatem Ben Arfa's issue a couple of years ago when, as a Newcastle player, he was loaned out to Hull and also played for the Newcastle U21s, and therefore FIFA prevented him from being eligible for Nice? In the same way Abraham has played for us and for Chelsea U23s?

Paul Franks is a total bellend, by the way. Rego is mint. Franks? Not so much.

That's a 24 hour turnaround - makes more sense about the Under 23 game. I wasn't sure on that myself because young loanees can still feature (Jack Clarke has for example).

I'd have thought Comm Shield was though as it's an official opener for the Prem?

Great point on Ben Arfa JPA. I can still less believe it on an U23 score though. I thought Ben Arfa had a senior appearance that year?

So how do people explain Hatem Ben Arfa's issue a couple of years ago when, as a Newcastle player, he was loaned out to Hull and also played for the Newcastle U21s, and therefore FIFA prevented him from being eligible for Nice? In the same way Abraham has played for us and for Chelsea U23s?

Paul Franks is a total bellend, by the way. Rego is mint. Franks? Not so much.

Franks wasn't at all sure about what counted and what didn't to be fair. He was as much in the dark about it as we are.
He did quote the Ben Arfa case as well.

Last edited:
Apparently, Chelsea will make a decision on or after 14th Jan as there's a clause in the agreement that nothing can happen until then.

Just for the fact that he's considering for me he can fuck off back to Chelsea and we should never have anything to do with that second rate pay for titles and cups club ever again, massive disrespect from Tammy and Chelsea also Tammy is a shit player in the premier league, just look at his time with Swansea, helped them get relegated. No more loans!

Just for the fact that he's considering for me he can fuck off back to Chelsea and we should never have anything to do with that second rate pay for titles and cups club ever again, massive disrespect from Tammy and Chelsea also Tammy is a shit player in the premier league, just look at his time with Swansea, helped them get relegated. No more loans!

Have I missed something? How do we know Tammy is considering anything? If Chelsea want to recall him there is nowt he could do about it. He cant be expected to comment every time there is a rumour in the Sun

Dean Smith said today, Tammy is thinking about the current situation but he has asked him to stay with us rather than go to Wolves.

Solanke has just been sold for 19m so 18m for a proven goal scorer ( Tammy ) seems cheap to me.

I am surprised Chelsea would entertain in as they have just spent 60m on a 7 goals in 50 games wide attacker.

The relevant quote is:
"BirminghamLive understands interest from Wolves has turned his head "

Click-bait.

Whatever, if he goes we can recall Ross.