The Tammy Abraham Thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

The Tammy Abraham Thread

I think that’s market value in today’s crazy world considering he’s 21, when you think Pickford and Henderson have gone for more.

Agree he needs to improve his all round game, I wouldn’t call it diabolical (that’s Hogan) but it is an area of his game he should work on.

That could absolutely be the case 58. Plenty of other examples of that very thing around .

Rudy Gestede scored 33 one season in the EFL!. Jordan Rhodes, Vydra also have done well in the EFL but struggled in the the premier.
Difference is those players didn’t score as many goals as Tammy and certainly not at his age. He only turned 21 a few months ago and his season for Bristol when he scored 23 in the championship he was only 18-19 years old

And Gestede certainly has never come close to scoring 33 goals in a season. That bloke was barely a footballer

That could absolutely be the case 58. Plenty of other examples of that very thing around .

Rudy Gestede scored 33 one season in the EFL!. Jordan Rhodes, Vydra also have done well in the EFL but struggled in the the premier.
Fake news. Gestede best league haul is 20 in 2014/15 at Blackburn

Putting yourself in the shop window of the richest league in the world is why McGinn came to Villa. If we go up his wages go up. If we don't and he has a successful season, someone else might snap him up. Villa is a very good shop window with first class facilities - lots if very good reasons for anyone to come to us.

Fake news. Gestede best league haul is 20 in 2014/15 at Blackburn

33 in 66 games between 2013/2015 when he was at Blackburn.
I thought he was only there one season TBH.

Still not a shabby EFL record which drastically fell away when playing in the top flight .

And especially if he failed for them in the prem

To be honest. I don't care about the player going as such. Been a long time since I have connected with a player at our club . But it would be a real kick in the proverbials if Avfc cannot keep a loan striker because Wolves can just come in and have him away from us.

This is why we need to get back up. Wolves being able to do that to us?.

Christ that's bad .

The latest “sky sports understands” is that Tammy is not for sale and Chelsea have no interest in selling him this transfer window.

I would think there was more chance of Chelsea recalling him to play him than sell him but Sarri has already said that isn’t a consideration. Let’s be honest, Tammy is not good enough to play for a side at the top end of the Prem at this stage of his career.