The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel. | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel.

Even after that scrawpy win today I'm 90% certain I won't be renewing if this gobshite is in charge.

I've shown enough loyalty over the years but enough is enough, the United debacle pushed me towards this decision, better things to do with my time and money these days.
Good. Do us all a favour and dont bother. If i kept watching the same film and i didnt enjoy it i would watch a different film. The united debacle where we were outclassed by one of the biggest clubs in the world aye. It wont change. Maloney will be in charge next season of that i can guarantee. The owners are delighted with our progress and position.

Good. Do us all a favour and dont bother. If i kept watching the same film and i didnt enjoy it i would watch a different film. The united debacle where we were outclassed by one of the biggest clubs in the world aye. It wont change. Maloney will be in charge next season of that i can guarantee. The owners are delighted with our progress and position.
How do you know that. Point us to an article where they have announced how delighted they are please.

I thought Kerr was excellent and has shaken off the rust.

Adeeko was guilty of getting in the way a bit on the ball. But he did look to be progressive and we miss his off the ball work rate and positioning when he doesn’t play.

Magennis had a good game and caused their CBs real problems. He’s not going to score loads, but he was a key performer when we played well, and he kept the ball well

Clare and Hughes struggled at times. Chambers was excellent though and he’s going very far in his career

Tickle was immense, but guilty of over hitting his goal kicks on the small pitch.

Matt Smith was ok but still isn’t running the midfield like his was before his injury. Godo similar, he struggled today and seems short of confidence.

would have like to have seen kelman instead of humphrys.

hopefully we can take that effort and performance into the Cheltenham game and get a win, which takes the pressure off the Bolton match somewhat.

Good three points
Performance well I'm saying nothing I'll leave it up to you on here
Mcguiness clare addeeko very poor
But have to do with what we have I suppose
Again humps came on and showed little again
I thought macca should have come on and kelman
Like I say a good three points regarding performance
Thought first half we started of well then it just fell apart
Mcgennis and especially Adeeko were excellent today,Really can't see how you can claim otherwise.Probably you decided that before we even kicked off

Bloody hell, didn't we win today?

I know it's a contradictory statement, but let's stop telling everyone how to support their own club.

Anyway, a very important and deserved 3 points today. There was a bit more toughness in there too which is good to see. We've not exactly shown linear progress this year, but each and every minute these lads get will be building their experience and hopefully lead to some consistency and confidence next season

I was impressed with the way we put bodies on the line today. Despite the nail biting at the end I enjoyed the win even though it was appalling weather driving home. Kerr was very solid today. Should keep him in the team as he led by example. I don’t suppose he will be here next season but let’s use him while we have him. I can only assume Goode was brought in because we thought Kerr was leaving in January. I k it it depends on the budget but I would try to keep Kerr if we can, a very good player for this level

Even after that scrawpy win today I'm 90% certain I won't be renewing if this gobshite is in charge.

I've shown enough loyalty over the years but enough is enough, the United debacle pushed me towards this decision, better things to do with my time and money these days.

hurrah

Judas.

You won't do it Frank, once a Tic always a Tic

I was impressed with the way we put bodies on the line today. Despite the nail biting at the end I enjoyed the win even though it was appalling weather driving home. Kerr was very solid today. Should keep him in the team as he led by example. I don’t suppose he will be here next season but let’s use him while we have him. I can only assume Goode was brought in because we thought Kerr was leaving in January. I k it it depends on the budget but I would try to keep Kerr if we can, a very good player for this level
I do wonder given we have reduced the wage bill, if we could afford to keep the likes of Kerr?