The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel. | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Taming of the Shrews: The sequel.

Why no entertainment next year. We won't even know what players we have. Shaun could getbhis own players for his own style and we could have Roberto's fantastic football with the Wigan DNA

Was the one shot on target so spectacular?
You've watched football long enough to know that shots on goal aren't necessarily a good indication of anything.

Shots can miss, woodwork can be hit, shots can be blocked, attacks can not result in in an actual attempt on goal ... but regardless, I thought your big issue was with us going forward. Well we did ... quite a bit.

Hope the kitchen gets finished soon ...

Shit by Roberto won the FA Cup and helped us stay for 8 years in the Prem. I and many thousands of others enjoyed it all Begium fans also enjoyed the great man's footy. Perhaps you should fi d something else to do in the football season and leave us happy clapping Latis fans to enjoy our club

Shit by Roberto won the FA Cup and helped us stay for 8 years in the Prem. I and many thousands of others enjoyed it all Begium fans also enjoyed the great man's footy. Perhaps you should fi d something else to do in the football season and leave us happy clapping Latis fans to enjoy our club
Shit to watch I said. Many Latics fans didnt enjoy his style and thousands more at Everton didnt.

Go and watch Chorley then pal. Dont put yourself through the agony.
I am more loyal than that but if this bloke keeps up with his chosen style a lot of fans will stop coming to home games. Its been shocking and its such a shame to hear fans from many years saying how sick of being bored to tears and that they wont be renewing next season.

I think we’d have killed off that game far easier if we knew how to counter attack. Humprhys overran the ball twice when we could’ve broke clear, J Smith ran straight out of play and wasted another chance when we had 3 v1 on the counter. Aasgard also had a great chance but didn’t put any power on it and shot straight at the goalkeeper. It also surprised me how much their centre halves struggled with Magennis, he managed to turn both of them quite easily but ended up being fouled.

We’re in league 1 for a reason and I think some people are expecting far too much if they hope to see free flowing football and world class finishing every week. The players battled hard today and thankfully we can enjoy the 3 points.

I am more loyal than that but if this bloke keeps up with his chosen style a lot of fans will stop coming to home games. Its been shocking and its such a shame to hear fans from many years saying how sick of being bored to tears and that they wont be renewing next season.
Even after that scrawpy win today I'm 90% certain I won't be renewing if this gobshite is in charge.

I've shown enough loyalty over the years but enough is enough, the United debacle pushed me towards this decision, better things to do with my time and money these days.

Didn't go game or watch it , decided instead to get a local Derby game in, 1st in the league versus 2nd in the league....a proper no holds barred, blood & thunder game, namely ......
Ashton Town v St.Helens Town. The game survived an early pitch inspection & in any other league the game wouldn't have gone ahead as it was a throw back to the early 70's pitch which resembled a ploughed field. At a reasonable £6 entry there was a decent crowd on & the football on show was old skool, plenty of full on tackles & only lacking in goals. The joy of being able to watch a game whilst supping a pint was a novel feeling & the food available at the 'Dug Out' puts the DW to shame. The game was enjoyable despite it ending in a nil nil draw but with a bit of an edge to it.....will definitely give it another go when we're away from home n unable to make the game.
Oh n onto our game....seems like I didn't miss too much but glad we were able to bag another 3 points.

Even after that scrawpy win today I'm 90% certain I won't be renewing if this gobshite is in charge.

I've shown enough loyalty over the years but enough is enough, the United debacle pushed me towards this decision, better things to do with my time and money these days.
Don't be such a big girls blouse.

Didn't go game or watch it , decided instead to get a local Derby game in, 1st in the league versus 2nd in the league....a proper no holds barred, blood & thunder game, namely ......
Ashton Town v St.Helens Town. The game survived an early pitch inspection & in any other league the game wouldn't have gone ahead as it was a throw back to the early 70's pitch which resembled a ploughed field. At a reasonable £6 entry there was a decent crowd on & the football on show was old skool, plenty of full on tackles & only lacking in goals. The joy of being able to watch a game whilst supping a pint was a novel feeling & the food available at the 'Dug Out' puts the DW to shame. The game was enjoyable despite it ending in a nil nil draw but with a bit of an edge to it.....will definitely give it another go when we're away from home n unable to make the game.
Oh n onto our game....seems like I didn't miss too much but glad we were able to bag another 3 points.
I can see another Mudhutter article coming on there Jock.
😉

That could be me next season, great idea Jock, may as well spend my time at a local amateur club where my support and money will be appreciated, although I still have the Super Red V's to support a club that is run properly and has the ambition to match mine.

A welcome three points.

Didn’t go or watch so can’t comment further but reading the views of those who did it seems it was much of the same from recent weeks. Sooner we reach safety the better.

Seen the foul/card stats and the eleven minutes of injury time. Standard. Maloney should be asking for a meeting with the head of referees.
There were at least two injury stoppages for our players plus a lot of niggly fouls and loads of subs in the second half. Some heroic defending from our players at the end but Thelo should have calmed our nerves with the best chance of the game straight at the keeper. We played some lovely stuff in first 20 minutes but then it petered out. However, I think we need to give Shrewsbury some credit for making a real game of it, particularly at the end