The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 27 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

It may be quite a while before a spectator is allowed back into SJP. Whoever is in charge it should not detract from the fact that for years and even decades some fans have been treated abysmally. For some, no matter what happens, it will be too little too late.

Being honest Mac i wont be going back as much as i did before Ashley fucked the club over but i would like the opportunity to visit St James park again before i pop my clogs. I am quite into following my local club now , semi professional but plenty of passion and they will continue to get my money

I feel nothing about this news - absolutely nothing

Infact I think I might struggle to cope seeing an element of our fanbase enjoy any future success

It will be interesting to see how those that have made a stand only to be undermined by cuckoos, who put themselves before their city and club, and stole their seats react. Could you go back? Never mind segregation with away supporters- it might be needed between factions of the home support ashley so deliberately split. It’ll take a long while to reunite that support and maybe will be a goal of any new owners.

It will be interesting to see how those that have made a stand only to be undermined by cuckoos, who put themselves before their city and club, and stole their seats react. Could you go back? Never mind segregation with away supporters- it might be needed between factions of the home support ashley so deliberately split. It’ll take a long while to reunite that support and maybe will be a goal of any new owners.

It wont take them long to walk away as the noise level increase will give them a headache or interrupt the games of candy crush.

Yes Finn they should just remove the United from the name, i find it hard to believe that so many hung around for years after Ashley fucked over Keegan and indeed the club, those who carried on feeding the fat parasite should hang their heads in shame. I vowed i would never go back while Ashley was raping the club and i have been true to my word, thats all i coud do its just a shame a few more didnt and he would have been long gone, when he had to start giving season tickets away i thought the end was in sight, which proves the point an empty stadium for a couple of weeks and he would have been gone. I will never feel the same as i did about NUFC and thats down to Ashley and the scabs that let him get away with it.

If it does happen I am not that bothered about Rafa returning. The fact that Ashley will have vacated the premises will be enough for me and cheer people up in these difficult times. Pochettino might be a decent option just a thought?

Can already see the headlines when broocey and his crew get their P45's.

Never accepted, was my dream job, mike was a ****, penfold was a tosser, all lines due for his tear filled interview.

And like many others, those currently in the ground have no idea, what a fortress and cauldron of passion it used to be, and could be again.

I would make everybody apply for a new season ticket, with reasons why they should be allowed in.

Still expecting something to go wrong but it's hard to argue that there's nothing in it with papers being released by companies house.

Ashcunt must really be in the shit with Shite Direct, maybe he needs fast cash to buy back most of the shares now they're cheap as chips. Maybe keep them and sell if/when the share price recovers or he might delist altogether and operate privately to stop people trying to pull a "Trading Places" on the **** and wiping his tatty sweat shop from existence.

It would be ironic how one virus can cure another one that's been infecting NUFC for 13 years! If so then Covid-19 should be given freedom of the city.

I feel nothing about this news - absolutely nothing

Infact I think I might struggle to cope seeing an element of our fanbase enjoy any future success
What Ashley has done to our club and especially it's support is unbelievable.
It really does looks like he's on his way out finally,yet i'll bet there are quite a few who feel like you do and this at a time we should all be collectively ecstatic,from a football perspective of course.

What's your criteria for identifying who in our fan base deserves the wrath of mac:grinning:,there are so many factions now.

What Ashley has done to our club and especially it's support is unbelievable.
It really does looks like he's on his way out finally,yet i'll bet there are quite a few who feel like you do and this at a time we should all be collectively ecstatic,from a football perspective of course.

What's your criteria for identifying who in our fan base deserves the wrath of mac:grinning:,there are so many factions now.

My Brother in Law and the lads he goes to the match with (I was one of them) are my bench mark mate

I have no real problem with lads who have gone for years and lived through all the previous shite - I've getten frustrated at times with the complete lack of interest to boycott but nothing more than that

My real gripe lies with the new fans who fully understand the problem but have taken up the seats of those who have made a sacrifice - for them to see any kind of instant success under a new regime would be hard to deal with

I don't think they are really fans mac,that said if we were successful in the near future they would bathe in it and yes I agree,it would sting.

Three things I hope for short term:
1. The takeover goes through...obviously
2. The happy clappers don't try to grab the high ground and say their dopey anti-ashley chants and banners helped get rid of the FCB.
3. The new owners don't bring Rafa back.
I hope they do CT,it's the only way to destroy the delusion Ashley brought into our city.