The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 28 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

My Brother in Law and the lads he goes to the match with (I was one of them) are my bench mark mate

I have no real problem with lads who have gone for years and lived through all the previous shite - I've getten frustrated at times with the complete lack of interest to boycott but nothing more than that

My real gripe lies with the new fans who fully understand the problem but have taken up the seats of those who have made a sacrifice - for them to see any kind of instant success under a new regime would be hard to deal with

This is where I’m at

I won’t be back on a regular basis. One of our client’s has a box though and often get invited along, so may entertain that idea.

However, I still think this is all bollocks. Past evidence would suggest this is a deflection because of the carry on with the staff. Hope to be proven wrong.

I won’t be back on a regular basis. One of our client’s has a box though and often get invited along, so may entertain that idea.

However, I still think this is all bollocks. Past evidence would suggest this is a deflection because of the carry on with the staff. Hope to be proven wrong.
I've never been a big fan of the Man City model OM so if this sale proves to be true I won't be going period as buying success doesn't do it for me.

It would be nice to enjoy watching a successful team on the box though as well as the possibility of witnessing someone in a black and white shirt lifting silverware above their heads this decade.

Despite what we are hearing in the media and being fully aware how irrational your stance sounds in light of the evidence,i'm still with you in thinking it's bollocks.
That's how much this fat twat and his mindless mind games has got to me :grinning:

Most of the successful teams throughout history have bought success, I wouldn’t give a fuck how we achieved success and there’d be a tear in my eye watching us lift a trophy, albeit from afar, as I can’t go back and sit alongside the modern day photo taking I was there ‘fan’.

Just wondering if, as is being mentioned, there is no football crowds allowed for 18 months that there's scope in that rotation of 90 degree angle of St James' that an architect said could be done. Money talks, so you'd think a lot could be possible.

All the indications are that this takeover is a real possibility tho porky
is more than capable of scuppering the whole thing & adding a couple of
caveats,it's the way the slimey turd operates.
If it does come off Pochettino would be a perfect fit, let's see.

It's seems as if it is edging closer but rather that get caught up in the delirious excitement whipped up by the media I will read with caution. From post 4 on this thread I haven't changed my attitude.

It's seems as if it is edging closer but rather that get caught up in the delirious excitement whipped up by the media I will read with caution. From post 4 on this thread I haven't changed my attitude.

I haven't really but like the coronavirus, the more the evidence mounts up, the more ive believed it to be a real thing.

Unfortunately this virus has centre stage, certainly in my life. Until a vaccine is available the chance of full attendances at games is a forlorn hope. Ashley will have this in mind when negotiating. Time will tell what the outcome will be.

Amnesty International putting the Premier League (who scrutinise the potential sale) under pressure with regard to the widespread human rights abuses under Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman. I can see this deal falling at the last hurdle.

Saudi Arabia - whether anybody likes it or not - are an ally to the UK.

There are lots of distasteful people in this world including enemies of the state Russia and China - both with shocking human rights abuse records and also involved with football.

Those getting holier than tho should remember that Saudi Arabia - via all their money for arms deals with the UK and taxes - effectively pay for the NHS.

You do not become a billionaire by being a nice person and I dont believe for one second that none of them have been or are into anything shady. Every single one of them would fail an owners and directors test based on human rights.

Human rights is very emotive,many countries fail woefully when it comes to these issues. Saudi along with many of the other countries from that part of the world are not the best. We as a country are happy to trade with them so if they block the takeover it would be showing double standards. I guess we will find out soon enough. I can see why people have reservations but I will be happy enough if it means the end of Ashley.

Imagine if the takeover was blocked. We are allowed to sell them guns but they can't invest in our football clubs. Simply cannot happen surely?

I for one couldn't give a flying fuck if they are going to be ambitious on the pitch.

The Human rights law is flawed at best, it regularly punishes the victims and protects the guilty. The whole law should be scrapped.

Thought it was too much to ask. 'Gorilla glove' Richard Keys is having his disruptive influence now saying that the Saudi investors are arguing over the valuation of the club and that Ashley won't drop his price.