The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Perhaps we'd be better playing SJM upfront and ditching Wesley

McGinn will do a job anywhere that’s his attitude. I’d like to see him play more on the right hand side of the midfield so he can cut it. We could even try him on the right side altogether, not make him a winger but a forward option who would naturally play closer to Wes than El Ghazi or Trez, and one who if he can cut it on his left foot is very, very dangerous.

I would be building a team more to suit SJM’s goal scoring threat than Jack’s, because Jack doesn’t score enough for me.

Bruce doing his beloved former playing club a favour by saying "He's at Man United's level "He can only improve"

In other words the old United trick of rolling out the old guard to say complimentary things about a player they want and try to unsettle him by implying he needs to move a big club like United and you can guarantee Sir Alec of The Gorbals will also be working on it in the background.

John McGinn 'is at Man United level' insists Old Trafford legend who says ex-Hibs star has what it takes to join Red Devils

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....tar-has-what-it-takes-join-red-devils-1319511

Last edited:
Be interesting gauge as to where our club is in the pecking order to see what they'd do with a high offer for mcginn or the like.

I always see these players as temporary these days, they are in a short career and want to progress.

Would we turn down £80m?

Would he want to go?

I won't be worrying about it unless it becomes an actual bid.