The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

He has been fouled 111 times this season which is second highest in the division. No prizes for guessing who is number one even though he missed 15 games

No pressure on the lad at all, but I think it all hinges on him.

He was poor against the Albion, and we struggled, if he is poor tomorrow, we will struggle again. That is not to say we can't win without him coz we can, its just a lot bloody easier if John is playing well.

No pressure on the lad at all, but I think it all hinges on him.

He was poor against the Albion, and we struggled, if he is poor tomorrow, we will struggle again. That is not to say we can't win without him coz we can, its just a lot bloody easier if John is playing well.
He was quiet against Albion for what were used to seeing , but a few non villa fans commented to me how good him and sjg played , I think that just shows the benchmark he’s made with fantastic performances , we need 1 more from him now

We spanked Derby 4 0 at Villa Park without him and there were people on here who wanted him left out against the Blues because we'd won 4-0.
He had to come on to turn that game and now everyone realises a fit SJM starts .