The Super John McGinn Thread | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Super John McGinn Thread

Can't wait to see how Super John gets on in the premier league, can't understand Scotland fans slating him, I mean Alex McLeish was manager for Christ sake, that bloke can make Messi look shit.

I know, but every time I've seen him play with Scotland, he hasn't looked the same player.

I don't think most Scottish fans rate him as highly as we do (and the Hibs fans)

Steve Clarke used to manage the Tesco bags therefore he will be obsessed with us.

Case closed.

(No doubt a Tesco bag fan on twatter somewhere will be painting this as a victory for them :loser:)

Steve Clarke sure knows a good player when he sees one........not.

Steve Clarke being stubborn... finished 3rd in a piss poor league with a piss poor team full of bang average players. Now he thinks he can pack a Scotland team full of Kilmarnock players and take on Belgium ?. Instead of dropping SJM and Forrest he should’ve been putting his arm round them and telling him how good they are. SJM would run through brick walls to play right back for a Sunday league team. Build your team around him FFS, no wonder we’re the laughing stock of international football.

Daft thing is I remember Clarke at WBA being quite attacking and wanting to play the right way. I actually disagree Scotland doesn't have the talent, as I do Eire, but there's no playing to strengths. Much like England for me!

Official reports from the club website state "John McGinn has just stopped running after the Championship Play Off" Its reported he will start running again against Spurs and finish agains West Ham...

Have we offered SJM a long contract on improved terms yet?

I'm only guessing but signing from Hibs for under £ 3 million, I can't imagine he's earning a fortune.

Give him a new 5 year deal on 40k per week with a huge release clause right now!!! If we risk him on his current deal for another year not only will he get pissed off playing Premiership football on Championship wages, but we could risk losing him for a pittance next summer.