The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 201 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Breaking News *

Deanovilla sources understands that Pogba's medical has been delayed due to him forgetting to wear a mask at Bodymoor Heath.

He's been to Mr Shah's Newsagent to buy a pack of 3 disposables and the medical has been rearranged for tomorrow morning.

Fee has already been agreed with United believed to be somewhere in the region of £1 million to £100 million.

Personal terms agreed on a contract of either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years.

Well, I don't know about you lot, but I'm getting REALLY excited about this. No, not Pogba, but Azaz........ y'know Finn Azaz........................ yeah, who?.....Lol

https://www.westbromnews.co.uk/2021...w-west-brom-contract-set-to-join-aston-villa/

Dean Smith promised us Villa supporters of an exciting Summer and he wasn't wrong was he? I mean, Buendia, Young AND Azaz...... I can't control my excitement!

I like it, take all the youth from the clubs around us, destabilise them from the bottom, we’ll end up in Europe, clubs around us struggling for success, next generation of youth become Villa fans rather than to clubs closer to them, bigger fanbase, bigger fishing net for our academy, telling everyone don’t go to West Brom, join Aston Villa who won the FA Youth Cup and blooding youths into the first team.

I like it, take all the youth from the clubs around us, destabilise them from the bottom, we’ll end up in Europe, clubs around us struggling for success, next generation of youth become Villa fans rather than to clubs closer to them, bigger fanbase, bigger fishing net for our academy, telling everyone don’t go to West Brom, join Aston Villa who won the FA Youth Cup and blooding youths into the first team.
Zen vee vill conquer za whole of zee vorld !

All gone quiet on the big transfer front seem to have gone from ESR back to McNeil and Alvarez.
Basically, nobody knows and we continue to be linked with every youngster on Albiyun's books

All gone quiet on the big transfer front - seem to have gone from ESR
I wouldn't write ESR off just yet. The Arse seem to be aiming to build up a significant number of midfielders if you listen to the gossip and they signed one from Anderlecht yesterday. The way it is looking is that they might be getting reinforcements ready for when ESR turns down their paltry contract offer and comes to join the Villa revolution.

All gone quiet on the big transfer front seem to have gone from ESR back to McNeil and Alvarez.
Basically, nobody knows and we continue to be linked with every youngster on Albiyun's books

The Pogba gossip has gone quiet too. I wonder if he did his medical yesterday in the end? Any word on that, @DeanoVilla?

I wouldn't write ESR off just yet. The Arse seem to be aiming to build up a significant number of midfielders if you listen to the gossip and they signed one from Anderlecht yesterday. The way it is looking is that they might be getting reinforcements ready for when ESR turns down their paltry contract offer and comes to join the Villa revolution.
I haven't written him off yet but I sure don't know what to believe, Arsenal have an agenda to compete with the top 2 and playing kids won't get that or satisfy their Twitterati fans who demand high priced signings

Status
Not open for further replies.