The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 141 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Baros was OK. Not suited to us at the time though. Houllier signed him twice, once for Liverpool, once for Lyon. MON took an instant dislike to him and as soon as he could swapped him for Carew. Not sure that MON was that keen on Carew either. An overrated manager.

Baros had a pretty good career. Retired less than a year ago. Thought he looked class.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Baroš

Very good striker, not the most gifted in the world but he has something about him. I didn’t like his attitude, I remember a mate getting a picture with him leaving Villa park at the same time as the fans, always thought that was a bit strange to rush from the ground so quickly.

Very good striker, not the most gifted in the world but he has something about him. I didn’t like his attitude, I remember a mate getting a picture with him leaving Villa park at the same time as the fans, always thought that was a bit strange to rush from the ground so quickly.

I saw him in town with his girlfriend once and trust me I'd have been rushing home as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.