The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread | Page 90 | Vital Football

The Summer 2021 Transfer Rumour Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please someone, tell me that the reports that we are thinking of making an offer for Milot Rashica, are just extremely lazy reporter arse soup.
He apparently turned us down a year ago and since then he’s had a shite season, relegated and only scored 3 goals and only started half the games he played. I don’t know why we’d reopen our interest unless we missed out on other targets.

Conte leaving Inter after being told they'd have to sell 80m worth of players before they can buy this summer. Could be a few worth looking at there.

Conte leaving Inter after being told they'd have to sell 80m worth of players before they can buy this summer. Could be a few worth looking at there.

They have Chinese owners so like the wolves they are probably bored already

Last edited:
If what Purslow is saying is true and we are looking at a less busy transfer window what would you say are the 3 positions that need bolstering the most?

1. CAM - top priority for me
2. RW - improve on Traore if we can
3. ST - back up for Watkins

However I'm extremely mindful that we will desperately need a back up LB and potentially another CB if Engels leaves. Not sure if what we have in the U23 squad is ready to make the step up in those positions just yet.

If what Purslow is saying is true and we are looking at a less busy transfer window what would you say are the 3 positions that need bolstering the most?

However I'm extremely mindful that we will desperately need a back up LB and potentially another CB if Engels leaves. Not sure if what we have in the U23 squad is ready to make the step up in those positions just yet.

From what he said maybe only two. Striker and creative midfielder for me. Don't think improving on Traore is on the radar. He will be better next year.

I don't know what 1 and 3 mean. It's all a bit Line of Duty for me

Status
Not open for further replies.